Riverdale vs Lebanon

hs sports fan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, there corners are awful, the deep ball will be there all night long. If conditions get bad, well the running game favors Riverdale too with Dave Thomas, Gaston Miller, Derente Frazier, Kit Hartsfield, and Tamar Butler.

825342855[/snapback]

How do you figure their corners are awful. Who has thrown the deep ball on them this year. We will see, there is an upset in the making.

hs sports fan, Kit Hartsfield moved from Lawrence County to Murfreesboro and is living with his sister, who is a coach at Riverdale, from what I understand. Did you know that unless his sister has legal guardianship of him, he is illegally at Riverdale. Hulan Watson, former Rutherford County Superindendent, told me so himself. Yall better make sure that no one from the TSSAA finds out.

Oh, what's this, I have Ronnie Carter's phone number right here. What a coincidence.

hs sports fan, Kit Hartsfield moved from Lawrence County to Murfreesboro and is living with his sister, who is a coach at Riverdale, from what I understand.  Did you know that unless his sister has legal guardianship of him, he is illegally at Riverdale.  Hulan Watson, former Rutherford County Superindendent, told me so himself.  Yall better make sure that no one from the TSSAA finds out. 

Oh, what's this, I have Ronnie Carter's phone number right here.  What a coincidence.

825344125[/snapback]

If Im not mistaken, Kits mom got a job up there moved up with him. I think he started out living with Wendi, but then his mom moved also.