Lincoln Co. @ Franklin Co.

iam1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF IVAN DOES MAKE A SHOWING, IT WILL HELP THE REBELS BECAUSE WE HAVE A GREAT RUNNING GAME. #3 IN THE STATE MR. BRAYLON LESLIE, AND OUR DEFENCE, WALE WHAT CAN I SAY, DON'T MISS WITH IT.NOBODY CAN RUN ON IT . AND IF YOU TRY TO PASS ON IT, WATCH OUT FOR MR.RUSSELL HE LEADS THE STATE WITH 6 INT. AND FOREGET ABOUT CODY DARVIN.GOOD LUCK LC NOT ! LUCK WILL NOT HELP YOU THIS WEEK. WE DID NOT HAVE A TURNOVERS LAST WEEK. thumb

IF IVAN DOES MAKE A SHOWING, IT WILL HELP THE REBELS BECAUSE WE HAVE  A GREAT RUNNING GAME. #3 IN THE STATE MR. BRAYLON LESLIE, AND OUR DEFENCE, WALE WHAT CAN I SAY, DON'T MISS WITH IT.NOBODY CAN RUN ON IT . AND IF YOU TRY TO PASS ON IT, WATCH OUT FOR MR.RUSSELL HE LEADS THE STATE WITH 6 INT. AND FOREGET ABOUT CODY DARVIN.GOOD LUCK LC NOT ! LUCK WILL NOT HELP YOU THIS WEEK. WE DID NOT HAVE A TURNOVERS LAST WEEK. thumb

825341906[/snapback]

WALE???

Lincoln County is recovering from losses of many key players, including two mr football's. i was devastated to see them lose third round to riverdale last year in the pit. I thought '03 was the season for Lincoln County to do it again. But more on the topic, this is a rival - and if anybody reading this post was one of the 7500 at the coffee pot last week then you know that the winner of a rival game almost can't ever be predicted. Rival games are tests of heart and want-to. Nobody thought we would do what we did to the Raiders. Not many think The Falcons will do it, but you never know. FC has LC beat on paper. But CC had us beat by at least 2 touchdowns on paper. Both of these teams have old football running through thier blood and a lot of heart. This might be just as good to watch as the '04 coffee pot.