Page at Marshall County

mctigersportsfan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mctiger...I am so shocked that you said that you won't feed us (ha ha)....BUT you will feed someone like David Lipscomb who came in there and tore you a new one.....tsk....tsk.... and don't give me a lecture on their classy program. They wanted to score 50.

All we wanted was some hospitality from good ol' Marshall co. Our money must not be good enough.

Besides how did you know we were bringing peanut butter sandwiches...should I save some for you?

Are we going to have a chance to meet at the game? I am bringing my bright blue inner tube so I will be able to float around.

Is that same group of officials from the Alabama line going to call this game?

I will be there if we play on Friday evening. I am usually at or near the Tiger Quarterback Club table that is always outside the northeast corner of the endzone. If I am not there someone can point you towards me. If we play on Saturday as I have heard may happen, according to the weather,I will be at Findley Stadium in Chattanooga. My daughter is manager for the Mocs.

And as far a sandwiches go I know that bologna was a favoroite of the past coach and I figured Palmer may have stepped up the menu a little bit.

Bring your inner tube, but beware there is a huge tiger painted on the 50 yard line and he may take a bite as you float by.

And, yes we have a special set of officials for the game, they are previous officials of the WWF/WWE. LOL LOL

i think marshall county will win this one they got shut down last week i dont think they will this week and bulldog if you caint find mc tiger fan take it up with me i will be standing on the 10 yard line of the vistors side and you bring your inner tube because you will be floating back to page and i dont mean the rain ethier

Well...tiggerfan17. I weren't talkin to you un..... if I want to bring my inner tube I will and I 'll float all over that field. Will you be wearing your grammar diploma around your neck so I will know who you are?

You have to understand that this is between mctiger and myself...we have been jousting for a long time. so you can butt off. By the way we always have bologna and cheese available...I think you have all the "hams" over there.

By the way I know those refs....I sold them all new glasses in 1982.

Word here is that Coach Mac will part the waves of rain and it will only be wet when Page has the ball. Anyone standing next to Coach Mac will be able to walk on water like he does. Any truth to the rumor that the fire dept has already watered the field with six inches of water?

I would like to meet ya

Edited by bulldog69

Grade6 -- When you have been posting on here as long as bulldog and I then you will pickup on the inside joking/ribbing. Bulldog and I have been at each others throats many times, but in the end we are both true BLUE Region 5 3A fans that are true to our teams.

Light rain this AM in Marshall County and no the fire dept hasn't watered the field, we want to play on a dry or the driest field possible, just as the Page team does.

And bulldog -- I hope you have renewed the prescriptions for those glasses at least once since 1982 -- HA HA LOL LOL