Page at Marshall County

mctigersportsfan

Rudy Kalis of Ch 4 had his "touchdown friday" helicopter in Lewisburg tonight to catch some high lights but could not land close by because of no lights.......official report was only "frog-giggers" present on the 50 yd line...and they did not appreciate the spotlight from the helicopter.

Edited by bulldog69

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man..don't you ever compare me to tink69 or you will learn to walk on kneecaps.

We didn't have a game so I have tried to have a little fun here in Region 5 3a...

So what if I had fun by myself that is more than you can say for yourself........................................yeah we'll be seeing ya and waiting for you.

Just a bump so I would have to go through so many pages to find it. I'll be there early so I can keep an eye out for any additional watering of the field. Actually, I'll be there early to get a close parking space since I have trouble walking. Sorry I have missed most of the other Page games due to other commitments, but I'll make this one - Monday Night Football: Page Style.

Edited by PageMan

Thanks Pageman...I thought I had fallen into the twilight zone on this game. No one responded for days. Look forward to the report.

This Monday night deal is for the birds.........what a rocket scientist it took for this scheduling. Ivan must have been horrible in that county.

Get up Page and play your best game ...you are due!!!!!

Thanks Pageman...I thought  I had fallen into the twilight zone on this game. No one responded for days. Look forward to the report.

This Monday night deal is for the birds.........what a rocket scientist it took for this scheduling. Ivan must have been horrible in that county.

Get up  Page and play your best game ...you are due!!!!!

825348097[/snapback]

Player dies after lightning strikes team

Thursday, September 16, 2004 Posted: 1756 GMT (0156 HKT)

Russell Pennington died after lightning struck him during football practice on Tuesday.

GRAPELAND, Texas (AP) -- A high school football player injured when lightning struck the team as it finished practice has died of severe burns, authorities said.

Russell Pennington, a senior at Grapeland High School, died Wednesday in a hospital. He was among about 40 players and coaches with the team in east Texas who were hospitalized after the lightning bolt struck Tuesday afternoon.

Other injured players were treated for soreness, headaches, abdominal pains and burns, and all had been released Wednesday.

One coach was listed in good condition, hospital officials said.

Assistant coach Jerry Richards said about 40 players were running sprints when the bolt struck one player in the middle of the pack and others hit the ground.

"It staggered everybody," he said. "The force of it either knocked you down or knocked you backward several feet."

Grapeland, a town of about 1,500, is about 120 miles southeast of Dallas.

You are a moron. Go fix a toilet.

mctigerfan...THIS ONE will be different than our other games.

mctigerfun.....I think the skies have been clear over your county for over 3 days....In your own way I think you were trying to point out that safety is very important....which it is.............. but your your helmet has fit you too tight and the circulation has been cut off.

Here's some fuel for the fire...

Page's McMurray is in the Top 20 in the state for Rushing. Yet, no one is talking about him. He leads some other backs that are suppose to be top candidates for Mr. Football this year. Interesting how this young RB is staying under the radar.

He's a good back that is having a great year so far. You can not overlook this player. Then when you think you have McMurray figured out, the Patriots send Patton and Leach and a couple of other young backs at you. Wow, it's amazing the depth they have in the backfield.

Good luck to the Patriots tonight against Marshall Co.

:D