Richland at Fairview

FHSJac1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the game will be played tonight. Rains have moved out. But for the record, this is NOT the same ole Raiders. Don't see them winning by 30 points, but I think a WIN is possible. And it's not about the size on the line, it's their strength and determination.........which this team does have this year. But Fairview, just keep on thinking this is going to be an easy win.......that' exactly where we want your mind to be.

No the fans think it should be an easy win for the jackets, i bet none of the players are thinking that and their head coach is telling them that everyday. Fairview can match and probably overpower Richland's strength and determination. Fairview is ready to come out and take some anger after they were beaten at home last week by Hillwood. Sorry Richaldn you are still at the bottom of the barrel in this region.

Weather Update- It is a beautiful day in Fairview, woke up and the sun is shining. The field should be in excellant shape. Richland fans be safe in traveling up here tonight.

All I have to say to Richland is you have a long way to go if you want to compete in this region. Now to the Jackets, they looked the best I have seen them this year. Bobby Martin had a big night running the ball and the o-line and recievers did a great job blocking. The defense played great as well. The only way Richland scored was on Fairview's second string defense. But the biggest story of the night was the return of Glen Fraser to the Jackets. He has not been dressing out due to him rejoining the team late but tonight he saw some action with the 2nd team offense and let's say he got one touch and took it 60+ yards for the school. He outraned the db that was covering him and no one on that field tonight was as fast as him. I have been told he will be back with 1st string next week and look for him to add more firepower to the offense and defense of Fairview. Congrats Jackets.

Good job by Fairveiw to playing hard. We didn't. I still don't understand how we played so hard last week but gave up this week. We had some good momentum after Fairveiw fumbled...but I fumbled there after...any Richland fans reading this, I am truly sorry...but Fairveiw did exactly what they needed to and we did not. And we can compete in the region if we get excited about playing teams...to me it doesnt seem like a region game matters to some of the players. :D