advatar ?

basebasketfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Edit Avatar Settings

An avatar is a little image that appears under your username when you view a topic or post you authored. If the administrator allows, you may either choose from the board gallery, enter a URL to an avatar stored on your server or upload an avatar to use. You may also set the width of the avatar to ensure that it's sized in proportion.

That's from the Help Section. Sounds like they allow you to have custom avatars. I can't figure out how to upload an image though. :P Maybe it's because i registered only yesterday.

Edit Avatar Settings

An avatar is a little image that appears under your username when you view a topic or post you authored. If the administrator allows, you may either choose from the board gallery, enter a URL to an avatar stored on your server or upload an avatar to use. You may also set the width of the avatar to ensure that it's sized in proportion.

That's from the Help Section. Sounds like they allow you to have custom avatars. I can't figure out how to upload an image though. :P Maybe it's because i registered only yesterday.