who's overrated

MakoRevised

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee High is definitely overrated and will get sent home Crying by the mighty mighty Rebels (Future 4A State Champs).  Sorry, the truth hurts.

825450853[/snapback]

<_<:blink: How in the world can you say that THS is overrated?!? They are no where near the "almighty" Rebels in the polls. THS will be sent home but it won't be crying. Whether or not these young men win this game they will have nothing to hang their heads about. See, unlike Maryville they have nothing to lose with this game. Maryville however has everything to lose especially their "ego". But I wonder if the players are half as egocentric as their fans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest catfish-hunter
Sycamore

825640892[/snapback]

You're right :( Guys since WHHS1975 feels like Sycamore is so overrated please stop saying that they are so dominant on the gridiron okay. Thanks thumb

WHHS1975, why would you post on a thread that has not been posted on since last December??? I really thought that cowboys was the biggest idiot on this website at first, but upon further review I think you have surpassed him for that honor. Congrats thumb

As much as I hate to say it JCM and Milan are both overated. JCM is not a good team and Milan just plain stinks. They are both living off past years.

825355958[/snapback]

if milan is overated than how come they were in the semifinals the past two years and then the year before the quaterfinals i aggree with jcm though usj is way overated too