Tellico Plains @ Sequatchie County

doithard,doitright,ordoitagain

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nothing bad about last week, Sequatchie lost a close game to a good team... no shame in that. Hats off to Marion.

I see someone put pictures in. Marion @ SCHS

825340939[/snapback]

Great game last week by both teams. But I thought with all the talk our beloved Indians were doing on this net and around town. including a coach I talked to, this was Sequatchie's year to break the streak. Maybe the coach I talked to should be less of a "picker". Good luck Indians against Tellico Plains.

Great game last week by both teams.  But I thought with all the talk our beloved Indians were doing on this net and around town. including a coach I talked to, this was Sequatchie's year to break the streak.  Maybe the coach I talked to should be less of a "picker".  Good luck Indians against Tellico Plains.

825341591[/snapback]

Hey it might have happened had a fumble not bounced into a defender's hands at the 15 yard line and he walk in or a bad pass intercepted and returned to the 10 that set up easy scores for Marion Co. but this team could have quit at the half down to TD's but they came back and had the ball with a chance to win with a minute left! They did lose the game but I have to say it was one of the most exciting high school games I have seen in a number of years! thumb

Now about this weeks game if it was a dry field I would say the score would be something like?

Sequatchie County 56 thumb

Tellico Plains 6

Edited by Sequatchie

I'm glad we are playing at home that’s gonna be a long ride, no matter the score, if the rain they are calling for comes.

Tellico has great pertisipation, last year as I recall they fielded a lot of players. I remember they have good size and some speed. If the game is played in the rain Friday the score will probabley be low.

I think Sequatchie by 20

Sequatchie by 3 Touchdowns.

Hey SCHSTribe whats up with the name? Be a little more creative... Taken

825342373[/snapback]

I'm sorry I didn't see yours before I created mine... and sometimes I have a big mouth I hope they don't get us confused.

BTW great name you have there. I will think of a new one over the weekend didn't mean to infringe on your name.

Edited by SCHSTribe