Best Running Back in the State?

PCGod

Actually, he's not.  He's only the # 2 back in the south east.  But that's still pretty good.

Marselous Johnson is good if he gets outside because he has blazing speed.  However, I don't think he's all that great running anywhere else.

My favorite back is Gaston Miller of Riverdale.  His stats are as follows:

vs. CPA...................255 yards and 4 TD's

vs. Smryna..............230 yards and 3 TD's

vs. Lincoln County....122 yards and 1 TD

825342663[/snapback]

As they say, the numbers don't lie....can't argue with Gaston Miller, just so happens he plays on the best AAAAA team in the state

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best backs (not the best) but one of the best is Sanchez Dickey from Henry Co. His yards wont tell you that, and his TD's wont tell you that, but if you come to a game and see how many yards he has after first contact and see that everytime he gets tackeld he falls forward you will understand why i put this name out there. If he had a good and consistent offensive line and gave him about 25 carries a game the state would be talking about him a lot more.

JTRAIN # 50

How can everyone keep leaving Ooltewah's Dewayne Caldwell off their list? Caldwell has rushed for 900 yards in 4 games so far this season, and right at 8 TD's! He is only a junior, and will be even better next season. at 5'9" 175 he is a little on the slight side, but can easily pack on the weight next season and keep the amazing speed, that has made him nigh-unstoppable this season.