Rockwood and Bledsoe Co.

TigersBball42

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmm......... I don't know if you guys have heard but Bledsoe Co. doesn't have computers.  The only thing that might interest them is a goat, a beer, combat boots and sitting at their only red light!  And by the way whoever gave bledsoe scoring 13 points hasn't seen them play.  Rockwood 42-0

825349005[/snapback]

Hey SCHS#23,

I have been out of highschool for a while,so I could'nt care less how bledsoe or sequatchie does. But,before you start making fun of Bledsoe Co., why don't you take a look around at Sequatchie? You know as well as i do that there isn't anymore to do in Dunlap than there is in Pikeville. The town, as well as the people are exactly the same, just seperated by 20 miles. I have alot of friends from sequatchie, and they are just as red at the neck as anyone from bledsoe. As for the goat comment, that is exactly the kind of stupid stuff that has no business on here, it's ignorant and you make sequatchie look bad, grow up.

Dude, you even have it quoted "Do Meth". I'm not sure what you were thinking, but to everyone else it seems like you were talkin about drugs. I ain't gonna get over it cause I don't want that crap here on CoachT. Obvously youve had posts deleted before, and I don't think its because you were saying something good. So maybe in a couple mins a mod will read all of these posts and delete them.

Dude, you even have it quoted "Do Meth".  I'm not sure what you were thinking, but to everyone else it seems like you were talkin about drugs.  I ain't gonna get over it cause I don't want that crap here on CoachT.  Obvously youve had posts deleted before, and I don't think its because you were saying something good.  So maybe in a couple mins a mod will read all of these posts and delete them.

825352830[/snapback]

So basically what your saying is........Everything that is on this forum is all good stuff, no arguments, and we all hug and get along? I responded to wardawg2038 as he posted that we do meth here in Seq. Co, trying to turn things around and make it funny I responded "Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Huddle House, thank you And that's how we can lose the weight when we drink "Do Meth" Try is some time, you could probably see your feet if you do it for a while."

I have never done drugs and never will it's bad and you should never do it but I didn't start posting about drugs! And by the way the posts of mine that was deleted was me ragging a fan about losing bc he was ragging us, thus we have a forum to debate. The guy that deleted it felt it wasn't right bc that team had actually beat us the week before, and felt that wasn't right so he took it off!

I didn't notice it on his post either and I didn't say his was right. Neither of you were right to bring that up in here. If you wanna fight over who does drugs and who drinks go somwhere else. But if you wanna talk about sports then its fine to stay. I'm not saying everything is perfect on CoachT, but arguing is fine on CoachT, just not over the stuff you are doing it about. If he says something just ignore him and report his post if it has crap like that, and it will most likely be deleted. And everything will be good, but if you continue his crap on here, more people (like me who don't wanna see that) get upset and say something.