Morristown West Fans

bloodscanner

fbgirl-

you're right--if we give up how can we expect the team to keep plugging away?

if the qb's parents weren't there I bet they had good reason--my guess is they probably haven't missed a game of his since he first started playing--

thanks for your support for the team!

825345885[/snapback]

Hey y'all the QB's parents were there and stayed to the end.

I think what you saw was the " fans " that normally come out just to see a game stayed home because of the weather.

However, I sit near the student section. I did not see many of them there last night and the ones that were there were very quiet.

When we form the T out in the middle of the field, we really have to stretch things.

Let's get more students into the game too.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been waiting for you, whtf07

thanks for putting in a good word

you might be mad at the coaches, you might be mad at the weather or the principal or your son's englush techer or you might be upset because we aren't winning and the team looked like a bunch of little will-nots out on the field not accomplishing much over the last couple weeks

but if you're not going to love your little will-nots who you goin' to love, baby?

show 'em some LOVE, baby!

come on guys--I know there's some more LOVE out there---let's bring it!

there are trojan players that read coacht and some can kind of even write on it---

show them that you care! please?

Well maybe this loosing stuff is good for west... they have rubbed it in our face everytime we lose and do u here us saying stuff to them no. West thinks they are so much better than us (not just in sports) i think they need to be brought down a few levels and see that they aren't as good as they think they are! I'm not saying our football team is the best in the world but we don't think we are either!

I think someone else needs some LOVE!

come on, east fans!

somebody start a thread and show these east players you support them!

they've had it hard for a while and had a great game this week!

show 'em you care!

having played against both teams and beaten both, you love 'em both (old 15th century south korean proverb)

i support wests players. but the coaches, not a chance. its all politics on the west end of town.

how much are you willing to pay $$$$ for your son to play???

825345266[/snapback]

[/quo

I am tired of this accusation. If your son, brother, friend, nephew is not playing, attend a practice and see if they are earning the right to play. I am confident that the opportunity is there. If that effort is not being made, tell your personal interest to step up if they want the playing time. I feel certain the coaches are able to tell the difference between those kids who have the spark and those who just enjoy wearing a jersey and being part of the team.

Before I get jumped, there is nothing wrong with just wanting to be part of the team, as long as a sincere wilingness to make a contribution is there - whether it is physical or emotional support. Being part of a team may be the only thing keeping a kid out of trouble and off the streets. Being part of a team can build a kid's confidence and self-esteem, which is extremely important. Let the coaches do their job - I truly believe they have the kids' best interest at heart.

Bloodscanner, you're correct. There needs to be more support. It seems like the kids are doing a better job themselves and more support from the fans I'm sure is more than welcome. I too was disappointed with the crowd - everyone enjoys a win, but this is the time when fan support is paramount and needed the most. (BTW, that training staff is probably the best there is in the IMAC. You won't find a more experienced or medically qualified bunch - I hope you don't need them but if you did, you'd be in good hands)

Trojan fans, do not give up on these kids. They deserve better than that. Trojan players, this fan is behind you through thick and thin. Do your job, play for each other, not just for yourself. And just play it one play at a time - it'll come.

Now, let me step down before I fall off my box.

GO TROJANS!!

hip quip dip

thanks for your contribution--

all members of a team are important and I have encouraged my kids to be on teams both for the physicality of it but also to give them something to do--if they're with a team, they're usually staying out of trouble--

as for the coaches, I'm staying out unless my son requests my help--

there are some issues that I would possibly address at the end of the season, but I believe any comments at this time are not helpful and could possibly be disruptive--

thanks for supporting motown!

Trojan fans--hang in there--negativity can spread like a cancer. Supporting the team means supporting other players, coaches, other fans, administation, etc., etc. Voicing complaints during the season is a distraction and will only make a difficult start worse. What do we teach to those watching us if concern for self rises above that for the health of the whole team? A 1-3 start last year to the 'Boro? Not bad. A few years ago Maryville started 0-4 and won the state title because their fans believed in the team, including the coaches. Though I'm a Patriot fan, I enjoy watching good programs and had a great time watching you all beat Maryville in the play-offs last year. Ya just gotta believe!