Morristown West Fans

bloodscanner

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i support wests players.  but the coaches, not a chance.  its all politics on the west end of town. 

how much are you willing to pay $$$$ for your son to play???

825345266[/snapback]

i have been watching this topic with interest for some time now, and i have to say these few people who keep throwing this up are ridiculous. They also must not be too bright because they haven't learned that no matter how many times you say something it doesn't make it true (as in pay for play that is the biggest bunch of crap i have ever heard)!

as yellowjacket correctly pointed out West plays more players (by far) than anyone else in the IMAC. if you truly cared about the kids on the team you wouldn't be on here running the coaches down. it seems like all you care about is trotting out your "hurt feelings" under an assumed name.

Real fans put all that BS listed above aside and root for their boys, like C-man and bloodscanner. These kids need Morristown's support. You have a huge home side stands at your stadium. It's gonna take more than 150 people to fill it.

If you live in Morristown, support you're team people. Like stated previously, they've had bad starts before and wound up with great results.

I reiterate:

if you're a trojan fan, let's save the negative coach talk for later, please--

if you're a trojan fan, I'm asking you to think about responding with a positive message to the team to encourage them--

if someone else gets on and diverts the intention of this thread, that is their right but we do not have to respond to it--

yes, our schedule does soften some but it pays to be ever vigilant-

825345469[/snapback]

A couple of things.

JC4life......PLEASE GET ONE.

Bloodscanner....Glad to see you were out of the elements last night. I was worried that you might not be. Keep Healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I am a father of a Morristown West player and yes a starter and I sat out in the rain until the very end of the game. I am also a parent that believes that once you allow your child to play any sport, then you have given the coaches the privelidge of teaching your child how the sport should be played and if they are good enough, prepare them for the next level. With that being said, parents should NOT interfere.

I have heard the rumors about parents and players. I have coached rec league b-ball and Baseball and know oh so well how parents can be. However, this is for the coaches to handle. NOT the people sitting around watching what is going on. Bottom line is...You either play to win, or you play to make everyone happy.

However, I would like to ask the Morristown West coaches for one favor. Listen to your players, they are trying to tell you where the weak areas are and how to fix them. Remember, they are the ones that are actually playing the game. They know what plays work on Offense and what coverages work on Defense. They also know which players need to work a bit harder and are willing to help them get better.

Please just listen.

Everything will be just fine.

trojandad2006

thanks for the comments--

getting wet would have felt a lot better if we had won--

good idea about asking the favor from the coaches re listening to the suggestions from the players--

other trojan parents, dads, players---your comments please

825345828[/snapback]

Yeah nothing like a football game in the rain. But take care of your health first.

I agree whole heartedly.....the fan support sucked last night!! I didn't even see the quarterback's parents there.....I know there was alot of parents which were MIA.....Trust me....u will miss sitting in the pooring down rain in a few years when your kids aren't there to watch!!! I know we have more True Trojan fans than what was there!!! How can we expect the kids not to give up when half the people that was there left leaving probably 75 or less!! GO TROJANS!!!