ELIZABETHTON AT GREENEVILLE

A DOGMAN

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wandering??? What in the world is the "G-Vegas Mafia"? Does it have anything to do with the tite-end who went to Tennessee a few years ago, but didn't stay too long? Is he your "Mafia" leader? He could be in the NFL right now, but isn't. Better disband your Mafia and grow up :unsure: Anyway, I think you guys will pull it off because of Betsy lack of offensive production. I also believe the Cyclone D will hold the score close, but not close enough. Good luck to both.

Here is some info to sum up this years season for Elizabethton. The cyclones are

off to a 1-3 start as of so far getting beat by opponents such as Science Hill 24-13

Tennesee High 35-3 Sullivan South 10-9.That is a total of having 69 points scored

on but on the flipside of things throughout 4 games Elizabethton has only put up 48

points.Thats not a good sign exspecially when you got Johnson County comming up

who has already put up a total of 113 points in 4 games,Sullivan East who has put

up 191 points in 4 games and this weeks opponent Greenville who has put up 127.

The Cyclones are looking at a 3-7 record if hope dont come alive come this friday.

If the cyclones dont step up there offense for there next 5 games then there will

be problems.Sullivan East is averaging the same number of points in one game

as Elizabethton has averaged total in there past 4 games as is Johnson County.

Daniel Boone is a darkhorse in this case you dont know when they will show up to

play having scored 71 points total throughout 4 games.As well as Sullivan Central

they shouldnt have much trouble with the cougars seeing how they total 37 points so far not to impressive if you ask me nothing like the old Sullivan Central teams.

Bottom line if Elizabethton does not step up there game on the offensive side of the

ball then they will be no way they finish the season out with a winning record even

possibly when 3 games.Keys to winning this weeks ball game is to contain Brandon

Gash hold there offense to under 20 points and make some big plays on offense.

But it will be tough for a 1-3 Elizabethton team to match up against a 2-3 Greenville

team playing at Burley stadium and it being the night of there homecoming.

Greeneville-21

Elizabethton-7

Elizabethton 1-3 (48 points scored)

Unicoi-1-3 (67 points scored)

Johnson County 4-0 (113 points scored)

Daniel Boone 2-2 (71 points scored)

South 3-1 (106 points scored)

East 4-0 (191 points scored)

Tn High 4-0 (186 points scored)

Central 1-3 (37 points scored)

Elizabethton next to last so far on the scoring charts :lol:

Edited by pandora9

For starters, anyone named tellthetuth2004, must be homo. It has nothing to do with dustin moore, cause he is worthless. However, it has everything to do with wiping burley stadium clean with the cyclones. the mafia aint even players, but the football team we got is good enough substitutes to drill anything E-town's got. Elizabethton will be lucky to score a touchdown and come out with enough players to play next week. maybe tellthetruth and his football team need to "grow up" to a good enough level to even be on the same field as the devils.

Alright Barb, what's your prediction for the game? You've been way too quite. I'll go with the Cyclones 23-21. It'll be 14-3 at half-time, Greene Devils. It's a wild guess and given the opportunity the Cyclones will "grow up", as juicy puts it, in this game. :lol: Good luck

Edited by GLee

I have seen both teams play. We scrimmaged Greeneville in August and played Elizabethton in week two. I will agree that both programs seem to be down from where they usually are.

In the scrimmage with the GREEN Devils, we scored 4 times to their 0. Now I know that it is just a scrimmage, and it was before school even started, but they weren't the team they usually are.

Elizabethton too seems to be very down this year. When we played them in week 2, it was a landslide at 35-3. The bad part is that we couldn't have played any worse than we did. I think we had around 150 yds in penalties in that game. It was a bad showing.

So with all of that said, I feel that Greeneville has the slight edge in tonight's match up. But who knows, we will see.

Good insight Viking. The score of the TN. High - Betsy game wasn't the whole story of the game. You guys have an excellant team, but our defense wasn't as bad as what the score indicated. The offense of the Cyclones has been very poor this year though. It is tough when you only have 10 seniors and 11 juniors, so I think the next couple of years the Cyclones will be back on track. of course, the year is only 1/2 gone. Never know, but I'm sure you guys have the conference locked up. Good luck to the Vikings down the road.

Hey Juicy, If you "Mafia" guys are so tough, why aren't you dressing out?  That way you could play with the Big Boys. :)  Maybe your on the prison train?? B)  or just not able to go to school, but are a really tough bunch.  :blink: Self schooled, I'm sure :lol:  That's good, it's your life and your the one who has to live with it. :huh:

825353896[/snapback]

I aint never said anything about being so tough, but you morons will see after tonights white washing. And dont question my life, i made a higher ACT score than you and your three best friends combined.