ELIZABETHTON AT GREENEVILLE

A DOGMAN

Your right lineman, it does take a team, but some changes on the O are getting overdue. You won't win many with one TD. How many TD's have we scored while on offense this year. It's a problem, a huge problem. Just look at the numbers for the game. We had two huge goal line stands that saved our butts. That was the D. A win is a win, but the D is winning for us. Could be a more rounded out team with som O. Duhhh..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go down to the High School Scoutman and they will let you coach. They have 12 or 13 coaches so what is one more. I think that is one problem with EHS to many coaches, they need to run about 4 or 5 coaches off or some of the spongers that hang around and they would be better off. When you have 1 coach for every 4 players that is way too many. You know the coaches have to be stepping on each others toes in practice.

I am so glad the Clones found the problem, and fixed it. It must have been #77 and

#60 that were playing the D-line they took these two young men off the field and they won tonite. The D line got pushed around real bad tonite and let the devils almost win the game. But they made the big error not us. The O was real bad. They did throw the fans out a bone and let #8 in for 3 plays. I think that was to say see he did not do anything. He was not given a chance.

East will destroy or front next week with this current set up. They are a very physical team. The coachs fixed that which was not broken in my view. And left the problem go.

That D-line had really looked bad against T.H. Valley and South it needed fixing and the play makers were out in full force against the Devils.

I guess the bottom line is we won as vd would say. It was a big win for the school tonite it was much needed. It is so scary though to set and watch them kill you between tackles all evening, and pray they make the big mistake instead of you which they did, but we won.

GOOD WIN CLONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL NEED A CHANGE AT Q.B.

825355042[/snapback]

What are u saying about the d-line. was the change good or bad?

Cyclone did you see the game. We were destroyed inside the tackles. We were dominated. When is the last time you saw a high school game, and a team have 250 plus rushing and hold the other team to less than 100 and lose. And on top of that score only 6. They had the big mistake not Betsy. We won and as everyone says that is the only thing that counts.

Before last night we were stopping teams, they were not stopping thereself. At Burley stadium last nite we had to wait for the Devils to shoot themselves in the foot.

The problems are on offense not D. If we want to step up lets fix the O and win out. With and O and the way the D played against the Vikings, Valley and South we could be 7-3. Currently at best 6-4 maybe 5-5. And one of the not so good teams may sneak up on us. Central, Unicoi, or Boone.Fix the O we are 7-3 at best 6-4 at worst. we cant score enough to over come mistakes or scores by the other team. We have 36 offense points thats 7 per game. With alittle O we are a 4-1 team after 5 games not 2-3.

The only good thing to come out of this game was a W for Betsy. They play in a tough conference this year and this should be a huge confidence builder. They will need to squeeze more than one good drive out of their O if they are going to win consistantly. Greeneville should have an easy time until they get to MoWest with Volunteer, Cocke County, and MoEast on the schedule as long as they DON"T FUMBLE ON THE GOAL LINE!!!

I not to smart and been sick lately and the only thing I have to go on is Preacher Tims report in the Elizabethton Liar I mean Star. The article I read was D. Nave with 16 tackles, C. Peters with 10 and J. Berkley with 7. Now about the defensive line...Which one of the leading tacklers plays on the line??? 360 yards rushing seems like the line is giving up 5-7 yards a play, Does not Nave, Peters and Berkley play behind the lines??? And they are making all of the tackles??? As for East they have never beat a Carter County team in Elizabehton and it want start now. Go Rangers