McCallie-BA

Chattcity

I don't like all this resceduling because of the weather. I understand the need to keep the kids safe and not tear up a field this early, but come on. Heck, I remember playing against Whites Creek in '94 one night in a driving rain storm and only three functioning light stands...difficult conditions, but thats football. The fact that BA and McCallie are playing on a Monday is ridiculous. I'm surprised that Coach Flatt allowed this. Interesting that MBA/Baylor is still on as scheduled.

I don't like all this resceduling because of the weather.  I understand the need to keep the kids safe and not tear up a field this early, but come on.  Heck, I remember playing against Whites Creek in '94 one night in a driving rain storm and only three functioning light stands...difficult conditions, but thats football.  The fact that BA and McCallie are playing on a Monday is ridiculous.  I'm surprised that Coach Flatt allowed this.  Interesting that MBA/Baylor is still on as scheduled.

825345582[/snapback]

TSSAA says that McCallie is off next week. Who does BA have? How would you like to be the team that plays BA next week? Game on Monday and then little preparation to play again on Friday.

Insult???/