Mr. Mustang

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dmoyers1 does Bill still sing?

Go Rebs.

825349876[/snapback]

He and my brother David both still sing (mostly in the shower I'd guess), though not as well as they did previous to the dunlops they've grown haha. They both have great voices. Billy is a police officer now. I'm not sure if he's still splitting time betwen the force and Lockheed.

Since you know him, I don't have to tell you what a GREAT guy Billy is. Mean ###### linebacker too!! thumb

;) .......just like me.......they long to be..........clost to you'uns........ B)

I'll buy you a samich' GOVMAN. Look forward to seeing you.

STARS, You better keep to haulin trash.........cause just like it.........your singin stinks! lol ;)

825349887[/snapback]

Rebelsman I represent that remark. The correct pronunciation is "sangin." Besides you aint used to good music. You grew up listenin' to too much of that old Alcoa soul music.

I need to make an appointment and brang in "Nellie Belle" for a 100,000 mile check-up. Between mashin' garbage, recruitin' all areas of East Tennessee, and drivin' to all these away games the miles have added up. Oh yeah, got any good recaps to fit them big ole rims?

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Rebelsman I represent that remark. The correct pronunciation is "sangin." Besides you aint used to good music. You grew up listenin' to too much of that old Alcoa soul music.

I need to make an appointment and brang in "Nellie Belle" for a 100,000 mile check-up. Between mashin' garbage, recruitin' all areas of East Tennessee, and drivin' to all these away games the miles have added up. Oh yeah, got any good recaps to fit them big ole rims?

Go Rebs.

825349999[/snapback]

You gots to be talkin' bout' the hardest workin man in showbidness.........the godfather of soul..........my man.............oooohhhhhh.............gootgod y'all............. I'm a sex machine............mmmmm.......that's what I am........toot toot toot toot totoot........

Bring ole Nellie Belle on down. I just traded for a fine set of previously owned Maypops off'n a Wolfe Tree Service truck that should be just right. They gots one of those 50/50 warranteeees. When you leave the lot.........if they split in half.........both halfs are yours.............I feel good..........

I didn't take any kind of cheap shot whatsoever. I said if he's hurt I feel bad for the guy, it could be his last Alcoa game and it could hamper his quest for 6,000 yards, which I hope it doesn't. I never said I hoped that he was hurt, sorry for any turmoil, I didn't intend to cause any. I'm glad that giving up wasn't the case, and I hope his injury heals quickly.