Undefeated teams?

rufus22

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is any east team is going to have a tough time with Riverdale... i am an ooltewah fan and i still believe riverdale is way better than anyone... they are shutting teams out and killing teams that have not lost anyother games like smyrna and they beat them 65 to 20... yeah they gave up over 20 points in their first 2 games but they averaged points in the mid 50s in those 2 games... and they shut out their other 2 teams... i am a huge ooltewah fan and i can still say that right now it will be tough for anyone to beat them... but i do not know anything about the team i am just going on their schedule

all i know is any east team is going to have a tough time with Riverdale... i am an ooltewah fan and i still believe riverdale is way better than anyone... they are shutting teams out and killing teams that have not lost anyother games like smyrna and they beat them 65 to 20... yeah they gave up over 20 points in their first 2 games but they averaged points in the mid 50s in those 2 games... and they shut out their other 2 teams... i am a huge ooltewah fan and i can still say that right now it will be tough for anyone to beat them... but i do not know anything about the team i am just going on their schedule

825346363[/snapback]

You are soooo, right, I am a huge Ooltewah fan, and going by their schedule, I believe they can go undefeated by their schedule. Now riverdale is a good football team and they could beat ooltewah, but we are going my their schedule so, "Good luck Ooltewah"

WOW!!! Look at Soddy Daisy's 4-0 record.They are rolling by everyone. i agree with blueblurr, Soddy has the potential to win every game this year there toughest competition will defiantely be the Ooltewah in bout 2-3 weeks. i wil defiantely be there.... so i hope Soddy stays undefeted this year and hopefully go real far...

Go Trojans! ! !