Huntingdon vs. Westview

m.b.r.b.

Everyone thought Bruceton, Adamsville, Lexington, and CC had a chance, but they were all blowouts. This one will be no different. The Mustangs will stay focuse and roll over the Chargers by atleast 5 tds.

825346994[/snapback]

A lot of people thought Lexington might have a chance, but I don't know who this "everyone" is that thought Bruceton, Adamsville, or CC had a chance.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can tell you fellas right now,we will practice hard this week jus like every other week and prepare for the westview chargers...and i think since the homecomin crap is out of the way we will be even more focused then last week...it will still be a good challenge on the road and it always is against westview but we'll jus have to wait and c friday night

blacksheep, can you please explain to me why westview will win "BIG" in this game? because i just don't see it happening. if westview wins, it'll be by a touchdown or a field goal. otherwise, huntingdon will roll.

825347449[/snapback]

i better quote it before you edit your post again. westview win big because they have the best couch.