Huntingdon vs. Westview

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Stangs have got to remain focused, and not take anybody for granted. Funny things have happened against Westview in the past especially playing at UTM. Remember 1998? Guy will be the best individual tailback Huntingdon will face this year IMO. We cannot let him get to the corner. By the way let me just say that Cody Baker was phenominal tonight against CC in run support. He was sticking them boys!!!

Westview has been playing very fiercely the past two weeks. They gotten the taste of victory in their mouths and they like what they taste. The chargers are out to prove that they are a west tn 2a powerhouse this year. With such a big win over Humbodlt I think they'll be ready to play the mustangs of Huntingdon. The only question is will the mustangs make the same mistake as Humbodlt and overlook them because of their record?

Westview is on a roll right now. They have won 2 in a row and already exceeded their win total from last year. We are a fierce bunch that will not give up. The worst thing you can do is over look us and tell us that we have no shot in this game! We know we are playing a good team and we are ready for the challenge! It should be a great game and of course I expect the Chargers not the Stangs to come out on top!