Huntingdon vs. Westview

m.b.r.b.

i wanna say Huntingdon on this one. but you never know about Westview, even when one of these teams is better than the other its usually a close game. and you never know this could be the Mustang's one lose this year, or camden, and then aagain milan. thats another team that you never know about when playin Huntingdon. i will go with Huntingdon as well....not gonna say by how much though, those refs keep the game close when the stangs play there....well usually anyway. goodluck stangs, maybe i will get to make it to the game.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that anyone would ever say that the Mustangs would "overlook" a team intentionally. However, I do think that the Chargers have been underestimated this season, maybe not by Huntingdon (we'll know tonight), but by others they've faced this season. That is the beauty of this team. Being the underdog who has continually surprised their opponent is the motivation for this team. They are fearless. They have nothing to lose.

Every week I've seen an improved Westview. I know that I will see an even more improved Westview tonight.

Markei Guy is unstoppable. He is just warming up this season. After his injury during Crockett County in the first quarter, he has stepped up in speed and yards each game. He has over 570 yards in rushing in just 3 games! Michael Hobock also rushes well refusing to give up one inch. Sheer determination on his part. :blink: Cayce Mobbs and Mustafa Haddad are relentless. They tower and intimidate. :D And let's don't forget Brandon Pate who has made great strides in controlling the passing game. We saw this last week with Humboldt. This makes the Chargers well-rounded and formidable. And of course, we have Josh Rhodes and Austin Kendell that devour QBs for lunch. These two are devestating to a QBs psyche.

I think our boys will give Huntingdon a taste of their own medicine. They are pumped and looking for another victory at home.

Westview: 35

Huntingdon: 28

OOOOOOOK........ thats why youre 2-2 because everyone is "so awesome?"

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.............

See ya Tonight in Martin!

GO STANGS!

Lets hope the Mustangs of Huntingdon d oesn't make the same mistake that you just did and look at the record instead of the team. It'd break my heart to see another Huntingdon/Milan game......