Scott co @ Campbell co

football_36

I don't know about you cdragonz123, but I'm a little disappointed in the Campbell Co. boys who have gone AWOL on the website since the beginning of the season.  Ol' CCMan84, shaunman2006, VolTimesSportsReporter, etc.  You would think they were in hibernation or something,  they don't have anything to hang their heads about.  If they win this week they will be sporting a 3 - 2 record, something Campbell Co. folks aren't used to seeing.  Agree or disagree??????????? :D

825348016[/snapback]

I'm still here just not posting much I've not had much time to post, I don't think we are hanging our heads but we are a little frustrated because we sould be 3-1 right now! we went into the Clinton game thinking it is going to be an easy win... but suprise, suprise Clinton put it on us. they showed us what can happen when you overlook someone. Hats off to clinton they are a better team than what people think.

As for Scott co. we are focus this week and we are ready to play! this season is still young and we are a good football team with alot of games left I still think we can get to the magic #5 for the season. We can compete with every team left on our schedule, maybe except for DB but they are in a league of their own.

but our focus is on this weeks game, Scott co is a decent team they have a good RB and is well coached, so I think it will as good of a game as last year, Like possumcop said" who ever is well prepared will win...

I will try to post more often! thumb :lol::D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle of two RBs. Scott County's Smith vs. Campbell County's Johnson. The winner of this game will be based on one thing. Which offensive line shows up to play. Johnson ran for 233 yds last week vs South Doyle. His line was blowing some holes open for him. Not sure how the Smith kid did, but I've seen him and he's tough. Also, which team can throw and stretch the field when the defenses stack the line for the run. Outta be a good one!!!

Campbell Co. - 28

Scott Co. - 14

Battle of two RB's. Scott County's Smith vs. Campbell County's Johnson. The true test of this game is which offensive line will show up this week. Johnson went for 233 last week because his o-line was blowing open some holes. Not sure how the Smith kid did, but he is a good back. Also, which team will be able to throw and get first downs when the defenses stack the line to stop the run. Could be a big night for receivers too! Outta be a good one.

Campbell Co. - 28

Scott Co. - 14

ahh ccchs vs scott high gonna be an interesting one. will come out with a prediction later in the week when the research has been completed after talking with the 2 coaches, all i know right now is that ccchs will be a little hungry to get #3 in the W column and not the L column.

I really think Campbell COutny finally got everything on track offensively Thursday. I know that S-D is pretty awful but for Stiner to be able to throw like he did in the driving rain proves that he has really come a long way in a short time as a quarterback. Johnson had a good game moving the ball and really was only stopped by the weather. I have seen Scott County play once and a couple of my sources saw them scrimmage Clinton in the preseason and i really feel that Campbell County has a big edge from all of the information I have. Scott vs Campbel is always a good game and I expect no less out of this one. I have to give the edge to the COugars on this one though, they are the all around better team of the two this season.

Well here we are four games into the season with a 2-2 record that should be 3-1, but that is okay...We could be 0-4. To say I enjoyed last Thursday's game would be a lie; the only thing good about it was that we won. Chris Johnson looked really good--but that was about it. Our offense seems to be continually making errors that my brother's little league team doesn't make: Penalties are killing us, things like jumping offsides & unsportsman like conduct. You should never get a conduct penalty--all that does is reflect your lack of discipline & self-control, but I don't have time to preach about that today.

The Cougars HAVE to be beat Scott County. It is a game we have to win. I felt that way about the Clinton game & was very disappointed. I feel like I am repeating myself by saying the talent is there, but it is. Our defense is really strong. Coach Wamp has done really well with the players he has this year. Our offense is good--as long as Johnson stays healthy...

My Prediction:

Campbell County: 21

Scott County: 7

Well here we are four games into the season with a 2-2 record that should be 3-1, but that is okay...We could be 0-4. To say I enjoyed last Thursday's game would be a lie; the only thing good about it was that we won.  Chris Johnson looked really good--but that was about it.  Our offense seems to be continually making errors that my brother's little league team doesn't make: Penalties are killing us, things like jumping offsides & unsportsman like conduct.  You should never get a conduct penalty--all that does is reflect your lack of discipline & self-control, but I don't have time to preach about that today.

The Cougars HAVE to be beat Scott County.  It is a game we have to win.  I felt that way about the Clinton game & was very disappointed.  I feel like I am repeating myself by saying the talent is there, but it is.  Our defense is really strong.  Coach Wamp has done really well with the players he has this year.  Our offense is good--as long as Johnson stays healthy...

My Prediction:

Campbell County: 21

Scott County: 7

825348973[/snapback]

I couldn't say it any better. This is a must win for the cougars

I'm still taking Soctt in this one because I think their QB is coming around. He is just a sophomore and threw for 290 yards against Claiborne County. Jake Miller #84 is coming into his own in his first season with over 200 yards receiving against Claiborne. Granted this isn't Claiborne's best year 200 yards receiving is still a good game. I think they are more athletic than the Campbell County boys and will win this one with Wesley Smit hgaining over 150 yards. If Smith played on a team that went to the playoffs every year he would be getting a lot more hype because the boy can play and I see him also getting three touchdowns against the CC defense.

I`ve got got mixed feelings on this game. I`m a graduate of Scott and have friends and relatives playing for them but now live in CC and know and are friends with most of the Cougars.

I just don`t see Scott winning this game. CC`s defense I believe will be tough to run on. A couple of those guys love to hit. I have saw both teams play and I think CC is a better team. Not saying the better team always win. I see Johnson having a big game if he gets the ball. I have no idea why he didn`t have more touches against Clinton. CC`s QB Stiner is getting more impessive each week. He has a real nice touch on the ball. All in all I just see the Cougars winning

Campbell County 35

Scott 6