Scott co @ Campbell co

football_36

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mighty Will Rogers once said "I only believe it if I read it in the newspaper". I'm just and OLD coach and retired possumcop that doesn't rely on loyalty and rah rah to make predictions and comments if the shoe fits. Thanks for the vote of confidence cdragons123!!! BTW I predicted Campbell Co. over Clinton and was wrong. You disagreed then and you were right, however it was a game that could have been different on any given night depending on which team was best prepared. A hard game to call!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Edited by possumcop

Possumcop, you seem to be hung up on the fact that Scott played Jellico. I'll let you in on something you surely already know: Smith has had more 100+ games besides Jellico.

Will he get 150 on Campbell County? Hard to say. But I wouldn't be so fast to guarantee that it won't happen if I were Campbell County.

As for a winner, my gut feeling is Scott is going to take this one. I think the two are pretty evenly matched and it will be an extremely close game either way.

I don't know about you cdragonz123, but I'm a little disappointed in the Campbell Co. boys who have gone AWOL on the website since the beginning of the season. Ol' CCMan84, shaunman2006, VolTimesSportsReporter, etc. You would think they were in hibernation or something, they don't have anything to hang their heads about. If they win this week they will be sporting a 3 - 2 record, something Campbell Co. folks aren't used to seeing. Agree or disagree??????????? :rolleyes:

I don't know about you cdragonz123, but I'm a little disappointed in the Campbell Co. boys who have gone AWOL on the website since the beginning of the season.  Ol' CCMan84, shaunman2006, VolTimesSportsReporter, etc.  You would think they were in hibernation or something,  they don't have anything to hang their heads about.  If they win this week they will be sporting a 3 - 2 record, something Campbell Co. folks aren't used to seeing.  Agree or disagree??????????? :rolleyes:

825348016[/snapback]

Possumcop, the only reason that noone is saying much of anything is because we dont want to talk crap. We just want to get the job done on friday....So the Scott people can say what they want but all the talk doesn't matter...The only thing that will matter is the final at the end of the game...Then the winner has room to talk smack...But thanx for the support thumb