Milan vs. JCM

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am predicting the Bulldogs win a close one. I think JCM will have too many turnovers and Milan will catch some breaks. Milan may not hold the advantage in athletic ability but they will hold the advantage in coaching. No matter how good your team is you have to put them in the best position and play to your strengths. Not saying the JCM staff can't do that just pointing out a very experienced staff with the Bulldog's. Everyone says this will be a blowout by JCM, I say the game will be tight into the 2nd half. After that you never know.

Milan-23 JCM-20

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

The boards will be silent after tonight..........Milan will lose 4 of their next 6 games!!

825354223[/snapback]

Look it up in 6 weeks and you will see you are wrong. Worse case senario the Dawgs might drop 3 of the 6. They probably win against Covington so that makes it 2 of the 6. Just like tonight - You never know how the game will unfold. Sounds like your a Milan hater.

I don`t like the fact thatMilan wouldn`t come play at Rothrock. It`s a great place to play football. That being said though....Good Luck to both teams. I`m looking forward to this game.

825354269[/snapback]

I agree with the last part - Good luck to both teams. Hope to see a good game with no injuries for either team. VG - would you identify yourself tonight?

I agree with the last part - Good luck to both teams. Hope to see a good game with no injuries for either team.  VG - would you identify yourself tonight?

825354276[/snapback]

I`ll be on the JCM side. If you were a Plus member (only 12 bucks) I would send you my cell number so we could meet tonight. It`s always a pleasure to meet new coacht friends.