Greenbrier / White House

dandy82

Its almost time to play some football.......I cant wait till friday the Green is going to be every where in White House....the weather perfect......you cant ask for more.....But i have a ? is this White House homecoming just wonderin if anyone knows reply back...

Go Bobcats thumb

825352427[/snapback]

Yes, White House moved their Homecoming from the Maplewood game that was last week, to their game with us this week.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Doubt, there is a back way out, and you can come in that way if the police aren't back there watching...... If you get there early (like me), park at the library and walk up to the stadium. After the game, it's not too hard getting out from there. If you are late..... well, you're gonna havta walk a lloonngg way.

Glad to hear your players will be OK. I know you will miss them this week, but there are more important weeks coming up. I know this game will be tremendously exciting and maybe the best game to watch this year, outside of watching a playoff run. This game is only for bragging rights.

825352056[/snapback]

That's what is was wondering about dandy. If the police "policed" this road. The last time I went out here, I sort of had the feeling that I might not be doing what I should. How picky are the Kroger folks? Can you get away with pretending to be shopping for three hours? :P I'm not worried about getting out. We normally hang around long enough when it's over that most everything has cleared out. I do remember coming to watch a playoff game there several years ago and I believe it took us about 1.5 hours to finally make it out. This was several year ago before the road was worked on. I learned then about when and where to park...

I don't usually wait around. Leave after the game so I can get back and talk a little trash on Coach T..... :unsure:

I have entered thru the back before, but believe it is frowned upon.

You can park in the field across from Kroger, at the bank, in the park itself, but I don't know if Kroger has a policy on parking in their lot on friday nites.

The clock is a tickin'

sumbody gonna take a lickin'

neither team a chicken

and I'm pickin......

WH by 3......................... :D

I don't usually wait around. Leave after the game so I can get back and talk a little trash on Coach T..... :unsure:

I have entered thru the back before, but believe it is frowned upon.

You can park in the field across from Kroger, at the bank, in the park itself, but I don't know if Kroger has a policy on parking in their lot on friday nites.

The clock is a tickin'

sumbody gonna take a lickin'

neither team a chicken

and I'm pickin......

WH by 3......................... :lol:

825352681[/snapback]

Are you going with Lockridge from the Tennessean?.. B) Last year, every time that he picked the Cats to lose..... we won........ :D

Are you going with Lockridge from the Tennessean?.. :P Last year, every time that he picked the Cats to lose.....  we won........ :lol:

825352722[/snapback]

This year will not be any different nodoubt however the bobcats will win impressively by 21 or even more!! Whitehouse has not played any one of caliber of teams you kittens have played!!! Bobcats win this big good lool show them the strength of region 5

For the questions on parking...

The reason that entrance to the back of the park is sometimes blocked off for entry is because the general flow of traffic, once you get to the back section and the game starts, is one way. They move progressively filling grass spaces toward the back of the park and once it gets crowded and traffic moving, you cannot get cars both directions very well.

Also, they fill the spaces on a stack basis and it just keeps spilling toward the back exit until the park is full or the people are all there.

Parking at Kroger is actually worse than parking at the back of the park. Although Kroger is close by, I'm not so sure if you can walk from Kroger into the park without going to the front entrance and crossing over. You may have to check on how much of that is cleared out with the new road because there used to be a lot of stuff in the way. The trees are gone, but I'm not sure about the ground.

I have a feeling this might be a bigger crowd than the Portland game usually draws.

And Homecoming is Oct. 15th against Whites Creek. It was officially moved last week because of the Hurricane threat and potential for bad weather.