WH Heritage at Stewart Co

timbdp

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very good friend in administration at Stewart County, and I would be at this game if my (and his) alma mater wasn't playing our biggest rival at home this week. (Besides, I started a thread about the game that's now four pages long and going strong, so I kinda have to go. :angry: ) .... But, I plan on making the road game when SC comes west and I'll catch a game in the new stadium before the season is done. .... And, if I can get that nice SC shirt over my ever-expanding mid-section, I'll wear it to the games. thumb

I have a very good friend in administration at Stewart County, and I would be at this game if my (and his) alma mater wasn't playing our biggest rival at home this week. (Besides, I started a thread about the game that's now four pages long and going strong, so I kinda have to go. :o ) .... But, I plan on making the road game when SC comes west and I'll catch a game in the new stadium before the season is done. .... And, if I can get that nice SC shirt over my ever-expanding mid-section, I'll wear it to the games. thumb

825351779[/snapback]

I think you may be talking about my boss! :angry:

I pick on him about hiring a yellow dog Democrat to coach football and baseball! :D

You can drive to Halls next week and watch that game! It should be a good match-up if we can get all of our boys healthy and playing better. We'll find you a shirt or two... just ask! These are good people to work for and I hope that we can get this horse and buggy turned around in the right direction...

Stewart County Fans

I went to see The Rebels play Westmoreland last Friday night. Came away from the game thinking that they are turning the corner. The boys need to keep playing hard. It can get discouraging, but they had their moments against Westmoreland. I would like to see Stewart County get back to the days of glory like when Herman Wallace was Quarterbacking the Rebels or when Keith Allen was leading them to the Beer Barrel Bowl. It can and will happen. The Sophmore class was undefeated as eighth graders at Dover Elementary (I think). The Coach has some young talent to build upon. New School, new stadium, new coach, new attitude, who knows where this will lead them.