Kingston vs. Oliver Springs

jktfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kindof funny people talking about how OS wasn't impressive and how they didn't get a "big win" over Harriman, I mean even though it puts them one step closer to the playoffs and its a county rival, and it turned out to be close. I'll admit, neither of these teams really impress me, but then again, neither does Kingston. Now I'm not saying that kinston can't or won't beat OS, but like its already been said, Kingston didn't beat Harriman by that much either. plus OS had a 10 point lead late in the 4th. Anyway, you can talk about what each team has to do to win, but no team will get to prove anyone's theory till Friday. It could go either way.

ACCARP

I am just gonna say this now kingston isnt the best of the teams but they have a good runningin back that is keeping kingston alive...He did really well against scott high which was one of the bst game that i have ever seen in high school football..They are rival teams but o.s is pretty good but if they want to win this game they are gonna have to stop kingston runing back the o-line is good and teh def- is good but i will say kingston will win but dont leave out o.s becuz we wont now until the final buzzard rings...