Rutherford County Football Thread

Guest region4fan

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, i cant believe i havnt seen this thread b4. Anyways, Blackman has had a good run at the sports side of things every since they oppened. Im just going off the top of my head so i might not be 100% right

Basketball

We have 1 regular season district championship, 1 region title and 1 district title

Volleyball

Back to back state runner up (that stinks every time i say that) plus the Gatorade Player of the year with Lindsey Sisco

Soccer

Girls won 3 season championships in a row, i believe the guys won 1

Softball

I believe the gals won a regular season title

Wrestling

Kenny was 2nd in the state

Football

five playoff games the first 2 years (Riverdale didnt do that)

Tennis

We have had quite a few players to win individual championships, and LK Caffey went to the state tournament.

So with blackman being relatively new, i think we have held it down.

Guest Oakland
Hmm, i cant believe i havnt seen this thread b4. Anyways, Blackman has had a good run at the sports side of things every since they oppened. Im just going off the top of my head so i might not be 100% right

Basketball

We have 1 regular season district championship, 1 region title and 1 district title

Volleyball

Back to back state runner up (that stinks every time i say that) plus the Gatorade Player of the year with Lindsey Sisco

Soccer

Girls won 3 season championships in a row, i believe the guys won 1

Softball

I believe the gals won a regular season title

Wrestling

Kenny was 2nd in the state

Football

five playoff games the first 2 years (Riverdale didnt do that)

Tennis

We have had quite a few players to win individual championships, and LK Caffey went to the state tournament.

So with blackman being relatively new, i think we have held it down.

825368723[/snapback]

sadly, blackman is developing quite a rep as a place you dont wanna be if you are a coach. 4 head coaches gone from last year, im sure their AD has refined his skills as far as interviewing coaches go