siegel vs knox. central

columbia central

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sum it up....KC has the speed of Pegasus (or some really fast mythological creature hah) that and our o line looked terrible one dropped ball in first quarter that would have been a TD and then it was just all downhill for KC after that letdown on the dropped ball...score was 14-0 at that time...bout 2 minutes later it was 28-0

just didnt play to our potential tonight.... zack helton is not that great. they made him sound amazing. did anybody see chibuzo lay the smack down with that sack? wow that was amazing. i heard that one from way up in the bleachers. how about our freshman rb/kick returner caleb harper? wow he showed me something tonight. averaged around 35-40 yards a return and scored on a long run. my boy zeke did good though. hooked up with chad davis a couple times for some big runs. if i was a defender with chad davis coming at me, i woulnd't want any part of it. we'll play better next week... even though its riverdale. it'll make us better.

hah dodrill only pointed out the good things there....although i will say that the freshman Caleb knows how to play he was a shoestring tackle away from takin two kickoffs back and one other run on a handoff....bottom line of this one is too much team speed on KC and not givin zeke enough time to throw (o line) prevented us from keep up or at least make it look respectable...ill talk but ill also eat the crow when we lose and tonight we werent the better team i will say that....

Guest region4fan

Man, having to play a tough opponent with speed this week then the Speed Demons from the U or R next week....doesn't get any easier does it,good buddy. What did you think of the Player Of the Week QB from there??? Also do they deserve the state ranking of #7??