COFFEE / WILSON CENTRAL SCORE?

ERA

No, actually we scored right before the half.............but the ref decided we didn't. We were "supposedly" still on the 1 with 14 seconds on the clock............they      ( refs)intentionally delayed until the clock ticked down to 0 and saved the Falons butt. It was 1st and Goal.

Gregory made a few good runs, but he was MUCH better last year with Edminston under center. The QB this year seemed to struggle with follow throughs and obviously rolled out the wrong way at least once.

OHS blocked another FG in this game too! thumb

825355139[/snapback]

Region, it seems that it was a bad night all together for the men in stripes tonight. We lost a yard on an incomplete pass......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

What??? you have got to be kidding?!! I wonder where they get some of these guys?! I also am a huge believer in that the refs should come from different parts of TN each week...like East Tn refs do Middle and Middle do East, and the same thing for West. It also seems like I am hearing that there has been some arguing in other games around the area where the refs aren't up on rule changes!!

In our game, Gregory did this celebrating on the field when he mad e a nice run. He stood and flapped his arms like wings and did a little strut like a Pro player would do for about 10 yds down the middle of the field.There was of course, no flag!!

What??? you have got to be kidding?!! I wonder where they get some of these guys?! I also am a huge believer in that the refs should come from different parts of TN each week...like East Tn refs do Middle and Middle do East, and the same thing for West. It also seems like I am hearing that there has been some arguing in other games around the area where the refs aren't up on rule changes!!

In our game, Gregory did this celebrating on the field when he mad e a nice run. He stood and flapped his arms like wings and did a little strut like a Pro player would do for about 10 yds down the middle of the field.There was  of course, no flag!!

825355170[/snapback]

O man...you aint gonna get a call on LC no matter where u playin... :huh: it's a shame...

the coffee county WC game was a great game i was on the sidelines injured from the MJ game.Tell ya the truth i got kinda scared we act. played no where near what were capable of on offense(lots of penalties)our defense stepped it up for the win in the 4th!!Hope im back this week for smyrna!

Edited by WC215GANN

How did Wilson lose to Cumberland County is what I want to know?

825355065[/snapback]

I hate living in the past no matter if it's football or what but I will tell you about the WC/Cumberland County and what happened. CC played McMinn County in Week 0 and let McMinn jump on them so bad the first half that they couldn't come back in the second half even though they actually won the second half. If WC and CC had both opened with each other, WC beats them by 2 td's. If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas, wouldn't we? A thirty yard incomplete pass, fumble, and Un-sportsmanlike penalty that went CC's way didn't help the Cats much either. It seems like anytime you travel over 60 miles to some backwoods county you've got to love some homecooking. WC was fed two helpings at Coffee County last week but overcame it. Coffee county was stopped in the backfield on four occasions yet gained yardage.

They don't play. All of region 4 played their last non-region game tonight. I think WC plays Cuberland, Coffee, and Mt Juliet as theIr non-region. The only way that they will face off is if they meet up in the play-offs.

825355094[/snapback]

You are correct about WC's non-region games. The rest of the Cats' games are region with SMyrna for homecoming this Friday.

I hate living in the past no matter if it's football or what but I will tell you about the WC/Cumberland County and what happened. CC played McMinn County in Week 0 and let McMinn jump on them so bad the first half that they couldn't come back in the second half even though they actually won the second half. If WC and CC had both opened with each other, WC beats them by 2 td's. If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas, wouldn't we? A thirty yard incomplete pass, fumble, and Un-sportsmanlike penalty that went CC's way didn't help the Cats much either. It seems like anytime you travel over 60 miles to some backwoods county you've got to love some homecooking. WC was fed two helpings at Coffee County last week but overcame it. Coffee county was stopped in the backfield on four occasions yet gained yardage.

825356743[/snapback]

You won and you still cry :D ... Backwoods county, your school is in the middle of nowhere. We're on I-24.. Get a clue and quit crying.