Dekalb Co. @ Cannon Co.

cantstopthedefense

as much as cannon county stinks they should win this one big time!! and amber im not sayin u said i like QB but u makin it look like itz a competition between us! and LA fans yea we dont have the rite 2 talk smack but dekalb is our rivals so that gives us the right 2 say that we will smash them

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is funny two horrible teams talking smack, no one deserves to win this game because both teams are losers.  I hope there is a tie, 0-0

825360129[/snapback]

BA you went and changed again on me. Finally I think its you. Now maybe you can help me in finding my idenity. Are you still interested in going to the creekbank. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to go yet, but your'e more than welcome to go with me.

BA you went and changed again on me. Finally I think its you. Now maybe you can help me in finding my idenity. Are you still interested in going to the creekbank. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to go yet, but your'e more than welcome to go with me.

825360517[/snapback]

it is easy to change the picture, go to edit signature, then there is something there with avatar base settings and hit go and you can choose a picture, which one of the pictures have you liked the best, i wish i could find a livingston academy helmet to put there, as for the tc vssc game i cannot go i forgot about homecoming this week at livingston academy, plus me and mg are running the chains.

Edited by LA Wildcat

hey billy i must know your identity, send me an email at irishfan15@hotmail.com

825360277[/snapback]

If I told you who I was, I'd have to lay you to rest then, you probably wouldn't believe it anyway. :P anyway, like I said before, it dont' matter who anyone is, we're here to talk about football, and stir up a little trouble and put people in their place when they get out of line no matter where they are from, even LA people.later.

it is easy to change the picture, go to edit signature, then there is something there with avatar base settings and hit go and you can choose a picture, which one of the pictures have you liked the best, i wish i could find a livingston academy helmet to put there, as for the tc vssc game i cannot go i forgot about homecoming this week at livingston academy, plus me and mg are running the chains.

825360578[/snapback]

Now there's 2 good ones ON THE CHAINS. I probable won't go either but Iwould like to.I'll give that a try but I'm NOT MUCH ON COMPUTERS. Tell Matt hey for me.

I wish you'd all just stop. Jared, I didn't say you liked being QB. I said Josh did. I said it would be better for you to play another position because that's where you're needed more. And we're still gonna beat DeKalb. Sorry.

825360268[/snapback]

Yes we do need Jared other positions like QB. But we are gonna have to listen to Josh whine anyway. So I dont care if he plays or not. I think he is part female as much as he complains.

Where do you people come up with this stuff? It's CRAZY! Popcorn, that's funny. And it's very likely Josh will whine. He got detention today, so be listening for that complaint, too. :D Jared, sorry to make it sound like y'all are against each other or something. Nice to finally talk to you today, too. Ricky doesn't talk much, though, does he? :D And I really don't care if I am making fun of my own team in my other post. Everybody else makes fun of us, why shouldn't I be able to? But still, at the end of the game the only thing that matters is the points on the scoreboard. So regardless of what strings were in, when it came to points, we still outscored LA the second half, 22-8. So let's just drop that whole LA subject and get back to DeKalb, shall we? Thanks! Speaking of DeKalb, I personally can't wait to beat them. If we only play one good game the rest of the season, I hope it's this one. Kermit will be ready, Popcorn will be ready, Donnie will be ready, and of course, we'll always be ready to give them the ever-powerful "Hawaiian Punch." And I guess, or I hope rather, that Josh will be more than ready, too. Again, "Welcome to the Jungle", but for DC, it's not gonna be fun and games. Good luck making it out in one piece. Homecoming will rock for the Lions! GO CCHS! See ya'll Friday!

:blink:

Logan, get the name correct.  Kermit Peebles....I can't wait to hit the big fat boys on the line.  Dekalb has some huge fatties.....

825359635[/snapback]

So, Dekalb has some huge fatties? Hmmm, well I am from dekalb and I personally hope they lay you out. Sure sounds like you need it. Cannon will probably win, our team does stink.I don't even like football , but I dislike an attitude like yours even worse.I am suprised you don't have many more dekalb football fans on the board. All people worry about here is football. They don't support other sports. So, win or lose we have to look at it on the front page sports section every week. Dekalb needs a new coach.That man has been there forever. Well, kermit I hope those fat boys all line up and jump on you, really.

Where do you people come up with this stuff? It's CRAZY! Popcorn, that's funny. And it's very likely Josh will whine. He got detention today, so be listening for that complaint, too.  :D Jared, sorry to make it sound like y'all are against each other or something. Nice to finally talk to you today, too. Ricky doesn't talk much, though, does he? :blink: And I really don't care if I am making fun of my own team in my other post. Everybody else makes fun of us, why shouldn't I be able to? But still, at the end of the game the only thing that matters is the points on the scoreboard. So regardless of what strings were in, when it came to points, we still outscored LA the second half, 22-8. So let's just drop that whole LA subject and get back to DeKalb, shall we? Thanks! Speaking of DeKalb, I personally can't wait to beat them. If we only play one good game the rest of the season, I hope it's this one. Kermit will be ready, Popcorn will be ready, Donnie will be ready, and of course, we'll always be ready to give them the ever-powerful "Hawaiian Punch." And I guess, or I hope rather, that Josh will be more than ready, too. Again, "Welcome to the Jungle", but for DC, it's not gonna be fun and games. Good luck making it out in one piece. Homecoming will rock for the Lions! GO CCHS! See ya'll Friday!

825361242[/snapback]

Ok, Cannon County hasn't beat us (DeKalb) in 41 years, and our winning streak against you losers is not ending friday night. So I don't know why you talk so much smack about us. I mean sure we don't win any games either, but we can always come and beat y'all.. It's the one thing around here we look forward too every year because really we just don't like you people at all, and we do everything in our power to beat the snot out of you for 48 minutes. And for the past 41 years it seems to be working just fine. So all I know is bring your A game whoever it is or whatever it is because you're really going to need it to even come close to beating us. And to the people on here that actually play football like I do, good luck friday night.