Campbell County vs. Sevier County

CCReciever08

Nope, nor did I go to either of your feeder schools old high schools, I just live close enough to be interested but far enough away to not count.

Now, here is an interesting scenario, Science Hill, who lost 23 -7 to Sevier Co. walloped Bearden tonight about 49 - 23, and Karns beat Jeff Co. by 1 point. Throw out DB and you have a real interesting mix for those three game to end the season on, maybe 6 - 4 and playoff spot # 3 or 4 in the region??????????????

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, thats what we've began thinkin about. We really just need to take it one game at a time tho and just focus on bearden. But you really cant help but htink about it. We have a real good opportunity to win atleast 3 of the last 4 games, all region, and put us in good position for the playoffs. The Jeff co. game really hurt us tho, i just wish we would have played them like we have been playing since the clinton game. But pretty much everyone but South Doyle and maybe Bearden are aiming for the playoffs at this point.

Even though D-B has the toop spot in the playoffs secure for now the rest of the spots are wide open for everybody but South-Doyle at this point. If the Cougars can beat Bearden and then come out of Johnson City with a win they should be in the playoffs hands down. The most interesting scenario is that they win three out of their last four games and actually host a playoff game. I've got faith in the Cougars and am anxiously waiting on them to pull it all together for a trip to the post season.

Even though D-B has the toop spot in the playoffs secure for now the rest of the spots are wide open for everybody but South-Doyle at this point.  If the Cougars can beat Bearden and then come out of Johnson City with a win they should be in the playoffs hands down.  The most interesting scenario is that they win three out of their last four games and actually host a playoff game.  I've got faith in the Cougars and am anxiously waiting on them to pull it all together for a trip to the post season.

825367273[/snapback]

It is critical to see how the Cougars respond Friday night hosting Bearden for homecoming. If they come in focused and play the game as they are capable of, they will win, perhaps handily. It is so important for this team to be able to handle prosperity (3 game win streak & counting) as well as adversity (upset loss to Clinton/35-0 beating by Jeff Co). If they take care of business and garner a convincing win vs. Bearden, things could get very interesting for the Cougar Nation and their playoff aspirations.