MP vs. forrest

MPFAN

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cwoods fans have been on here showing class. So lets quit saying smart remarks okay!! We beat them they said congrats the end of it. Now for forrest it could happen don't think it will but thats why they play the games!! It wasn't till smith and his coaching staff came that we was getting beat like that. So let the actions speak louder than words. :unsure:

Edited by bottomline

Now green man, most C'Wood fans were very humble and gracious in defeat and that is very respectable, but to think Coach Smith ran up the score is crazy. I wasn't comfortable at halftime with that lead.C'Wood has to many big playmakers. J.Webster didn't touch the football the last 13:00 minutes of the game and I think you know what he did with it the other 13 times he touched it.Good Luck the rest of the year.

forrest will win this game in a very close contest. i say the final will be 42-35. i played with the guys at forrest and i know how Coach Stacey works. he is a very good coach who isnt going to let Mt.Pleasant smear his team especially at homecoming. this game is going to be a upset in the making. forrest will control the ball better than Mt.Pleasant.

825357138[/snapback]

are you being serious? for one, forrest can't score 42 points and secondly, they can't hold mp to 35.

I think Coach Smith will call off the dogs early in this one.  Last weeks score vs Collinwood was to make a statement.  He seems to be a good guy, and I'm sure he doesn't want to get a reputation for running it up.

825360402[/snapback]

little late!