Jefferson County vs. Karns

HEATHHELTON

Well I hate to say I told you so, but her it goes! JC4life, 10, lawyer and all the other guy's that get on here talking smack. FACE FACTS, NOT DREAMS.

1) The best RB in east TN made a mistake early in the game--TD Karns

I am not bashing Schevy, he is a top notch RB, and he came back and showed how good he was after he made the mistake.

2)O-line-We got mashed all night long up front, Karns beat us at our on game.

3) D-Famous front 7 got pushed arouind, and back 5 yards at a pop.

4) DB still can't tackle a GOOD running back. TD Karns

5) QB did make some good passes early in the game but as I stated earlier this week, WO have to catch the ball, especially when they hit you in the HANDS.

6) 17- 14 score JC has the ball driving to score, and the next pass, if you can call it a pass. Well lets just say, it was a little behind the JC wide out, in fact it was almost behind the Karns DB, but you now what happen. INT --returned it to the

30 yard line. TD KARNS.

JC makes a great run at getting back into the game late in the forth quarter, Schevy and all the others made some good plays, even Ben got of one of our famous screen plays, and Schevy scored once more.

THEN THE DUMBEST PLAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL HAPPEN,

JC WENT FOR 2, NOBODY AT ANY SCHOOL ANYWHERE WOULD HAVE GONE FOR 2.

JC WAS THE BETTER TEAM, BUT GOT OUT PLAYED, AND OUT COACHED.

THIS TEAM IS BETTER THAN THEIR RECORD, THEY SHOULD BE AT LEAST 5-1,

AS A STATED EARLIER THE COACHING IS OVER RATED, NOT JUST AT JC BUT AT EVREY SCHOOL. REMEMBER I TOLD YOU SO.

825364948[/snapback]

Well, as usual, Barnyard is out there spreading false optimism (For those of you not familiar with this guy, this statement is meant to be a sacrcastic joke.). I wonder about this guy's youth--was he abused as a child? He always sees the glass half empty and will because he has to justify his feelings about a player who quit during the season. In his opinion, this kid would have been the best QB in east TN and a better receiver than any on the team, therefore he has to bash our current QB and receivers every chance he gets. Let's see, it took the sixth game of the year for him to finally be able to say something about a WR dropping a pass (it happened twice). The poor QB has his best game of the year throwing and this guy blames him for an INT that was the fault of an offensive lineman who couldn't hold his block for more than a second. It's hard to throw an accurate pass when your getting smashed by a defensive lineman as you throw. He especially dislikes Coach U because as the head coach he had to make personnel decisions that didn't go to Barnyard's liking. So anytime the coach does anything he has Mr. Green Jeans second guessing him. Though he makes some good points (about our o and d lines), I get a little tired of him picking on specific players without impunity. These are 16-18 year olds and they know how to read. Barnyard, save your negativity for those golden years when you can't get out of bed.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as usual, Barnyard is out there spreading false optimism (For those of you not familiar with this guy, this statement is meant to be a sacrcastic joke.).  I wonder about this guy's youth--was he abused as a child?  He always sees the glass half empty and will because he has to justify his feelings about a player who quit during the season.  In his opinion, this kid would have been the best QB in east TN and a better receiver than any on the team, therefore he has to bash our current QB and receivers every chance he gets.  Let's see, it took the sixth game of the year for him to finally be able to say something about a WR dropping a pass (it happened twice).  The poor QB has his best game of the year throwing and this guy blames him for an INT that was the fault of an offensive lineman who couldn't hold his block for more than a second.  It's hard to throw an accurate pass when your getting smashed by a defensive lineman as you throw.  He especially dislikes Coach U because as the head coach he had to make personnel decisions that didn't go to Barnyard's liking.  So anytime the coach does anything he has Mr. Green Jeans second guessing him.  Though he makes some good points (about our o and d lines), I get a little tired of him picking on specific players without impunity.  These are 16-18 year olds and they know how to read.  Barnyard, save your negativity for those golden years when you can't get out of bed.

825366100[/snapback]

How you like dem apples?

Although i don't agree with coach U's decision to go for two friday night, i will be at practice at least once this week if not more and will continue to support coach U.

GO BLUE !!!

825366546[/snapback]

Great attitude! Work hard and in the end, you will always come out on top. The team should remain behind the coach. Don't pay any attention to this board. Most of us are just wash-uped wanta be's. GO TO ALL THE PRACTICES, I can assure you that you want get any better missing practices. NEVER EVER QUIT!

Great attitude! Work hard and in the end, you will always come out on top. The team should remain behind the coach. Don't pay any attention to this board. Most of us are just wash-uped wanta be's. GO TO ALL THE PRACTICES, I can assure you that you want get any better missing practices. NEVER EVER QUIT!

825366964[/snapback]

Dafan, volhammer is one of the washed up wanna bee's to.

If we made the 2 point conversion, then everyone would be on here singing praises to Coach U . Fair Weather fans.

Our front 7 did not get killed as referred to earlier in this post. Elder had 120 or so yards, a good night for him. The most anyone has ran against us. But you take away some of the spots that was so generously given to them. Luther played a heck of a game, had to have at least 15 tackles.

If your going to get down on this team and this coach, like somone else has said go and pick a different team. These boys need support. I for one will support them.

Go Patriots.

Dafan, volhammer is one of the washed up wanna bee's to.

If we made the 2 point conversion, then everyone would be on here singing praises to Coach U .  Fair Weather fans. 

Our front 7 did not get killed as referred to earlier in this post. Elder had 120 or so yards, a good night for him.  The most anyone has ran against us.  But you take away some of the spots that was so generously given to them.  Luther played a heck of a game, had to have at least 15 tackles. 

If your going to get down on this team and this coach, like somone else has said go and pick a different team.  These boys need support.  I for one will support them.

Go Patriots.

825367424[/snapback]

everybody get off their butts and come to the game Friday night against Science Hill. these young men need all the support that we can muster. Luther had a great game, Red had a good game ,as usual Zach Smiley had his good game, Big Scott had a real good game, the secondary were pretty stingy. The play that didn't work, has worked a dozen times in practice, Stuff happens. It would be great if we got a few breaks and our season would be 5-1 or maybe 6-0. see everybody tonight at 7:30 in Dumplin Valley. Get there early and watch the guys warm up and help get them fired up. GO PATRIOTS! reido

everybody get off their butts and come to the game Friday night against Science Hill.  these young men need all the support that we can muster.  Luther had a great game, Red had a good game ,as usual Zach Smiley had his good game, Big Scott had a real good game, the secondary were pretty stingy.  The play that didn't work, has worked a dozen times in practice, Stuff happens.  It would be great if we got a few breaks and our season would be 5-1 or maybe 6-0.  see everybody tonight at 7:30 in Dumplin Valley.  Get there early and watch the guys warm up and help get them fired up.  GO PATRIOTS!      reido

825372584[/snapback]

Well Friday night was more like it, 42-7 over Science Hill. JCHS had their head screwed on right this week. Just like Georgia, you can mentally be dead and someone will kick your butt regardless of where you are rated. Great game guys!!!! You played your game, the game you are capable of every Friday night. Like I remind one of your players before each game, use your strongest muscle, use your head, get your mind into the game be mentally prepared. As you have found out this year, you can't beat other teams 30-40 points in the locker room or before you have even gone out on th e field. Practice all week like you are the under dog and WANT IT worse than the other guy. And play that way. Go PATRIOTS!!!! reido