Will Soddy Daisy go undefeated this year?

simonzander72

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Ooltewah has to first beat Bradley, and Soddy has to win this week as well!

But with that said, my prediction is that there will NOT be an undefeated team in Region 2-5A...

How about this BOLD prediction: 3 way tie for first - Soddy, Ooltewah, Oak Ridge.

See, the winner of the Soddy/Ooltewah game then has to beat Oak Ridge to be undefeated. And Oak Ridge has to be the favorite against both of these teams! Is the first tie breaker head-to-head or overall record?

Im not going to say you're wrong but doesnt hixon have speed. Yes i know Soddy's defence had a bad game actually the whole team had a horrible game. It's about time people stop saying soddy cant guard against speed. yes youre right ooltewah is very fast. Im not one to talk smack and Im not going to Im just saying that I think Soddy's Defence can hold there own. I believe that this will be a very competitive game and I think both ooltewah and soddy are capable of going undefeted. It depends on who wants it the most. May the best team win!!

Im not going to say you're wrong but doesnt hixon have speed. Yes i know Soddy's defence had a bad game actually the whole team had a horrible game. It's about time people stop saying soddy cant guard against speed. yes youre right ooltewah is very fast. Im not one to talk smack and Im not going to Im just saying that I think Soddy's Defence can hold there own. I believe that this will be a very competitive game and I think both ooltewah and soddy are capable of going undefeted. It depends on who wants it the most. May the best team win!!

825358027[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more SDLongRun!

I think that Soddy has one of the better teams they have ever had, but I am afraid they will not go undefeated. They will either lose to Oak Ridge or Ooltewah and if not then somewhere down the road. I think if you say they will go undefeated into the playoffs, there is no way they can knock off Kingsport Dobyns Bennett, most talented team I have seen all year.

thumb

Theres noway Soddy will go undefeted, They do have a tallented team but they will probably get beat by Oak Ridge or Ooltewah. We have played Oak Ridge allready and thats a really good team, Golmire is awesome. And Ooltewah all i have to say is Caldwell. Everybody is overlooking Heritage which they havent beat yet, We did have some bad games but were not to be overlooked, We can hang with some teams and were improving everyday.