Will Soddy Daisy go undefeated this year?

simonzander72

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Ooltewah has to first beat Bradley, and Soddy has to win this week as well!

But with that said, my prediction is that there will NOT be an undefeated team in Region 2-5A...

How about this BOLD prediction:  3 way tie for first - Soddy, Ooltewah, Oak Ridge.

See, the winner of the Soddy/Ooltewah game then has to beat Oak Ridge to be undefeated.  And Oak Ridge has to be the favorite against both of these teams!  Is the first tie breaker head-to-head or overall record?

825357777[/snapback]

Head to Head First!

If soddy quits thinking about goin undefeated every week and just starts playin hard, game in and game out, then they may make it happen but after that hixson scare it looks like they are thinking they are unbeatable. soddy is good but we haven't played that tough of competition just yet. we need to stay focused and concentrate on one game at a time and quit looking ahead to ooltewah or oak ridge.

I think that Soddy has one of the better teams they have ever had, but I am afraid they will not go undefeated. They will either lose to Oak Ridge or Ooltewah and if not then somewhere down the road. I think if you say they will go undefeated into the playoffs, there is no way they can knock off Kingsport Dobyns Bennett, most talented team I have seen all year.

thumb

825358382[/snapback]

Look, SD was 1 point short of 6-0 last year, and that was with Glen Ryan calling the plays. Then the hard part of the schedule started. SD should have finished 8-2 in regular season last year. McMinn was good last year and Ooltewah was down, they have reversed that this year. Farragut seems to be better this year and Oak Ridge is always good. When was the last time SD beat OR at OR?

Well! Well! Well! havent posted in a while and i thought that i would give my opinion on the matter. Soddy has looked very strong at time this year but wasn't at their best against Hixson. You also have to take into consideration that they played two games in one week! That can be tough on a football player's body. I agree with hotsauce that they need to focus on the game ahead of them. Oh yeah and easy houtsauce i played for glen ryan. Anyway i think that if soddy plays their game they have a shot at running the tabe! NOw winning the state title might be a diffrent story. Good Luck guys!! thumb

I really hope that SD goes undefeated this year, but like many of you have said, they must beat Ooletewah and Oak Ridge first. OHS is very fast and has much talent in Caldwell, and everyone knows that playing ORHS at home is very tough. I think they have a better chance of beating OHS than they do ORHS. Good luck to them all, this region has something to be very proud of!

I really hope that SD goes undefeated this year, but like many of you have said, they must beat Ooletewah and Oak Ridge first.  OHS is very fast and has much talent in Caldwell, and everyone knows that playing ORHS at home is very tough.  I think they have a better chance of beating OHS than they do ORHS.  Good luck to them all, this region has something to be very proud of!

825360892[/snapback]

no doubt, your right but i hope Soddy does go undefeated this year but it will be very tough....