Sequatchie County @ Meigs County

Sequatchie

If you don't want to go the long way around up Hwy 27 to Dayton and across HWy 30.

Would be from Hamilton Place take HWY 153 then get onto Hwy 58 to Decatur.  Then turn left at the only red light they have and the school will then be on the right!

I think thats correct!

825360749[/snapback]

The directions that Sequatchie gave are pretty right on, but we have 2 red lights thank you. You will take a left at the first one you come to, but if you do miss that one and take a left at the second one it will take you to the front of the school as well. So either way take a left at the red light. Just wanted to correct and say that we have 2 red lights. Instead of being a one horse town. We are a 2 horse town.

Edited by jwinston

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The directions that Sequatchie gave are pretty right on, but we have 2 red lights thank you.  You will take a left at the first one you come to, but if you do miss that one and take a left at the second one it will take you to the front of the school as well.  So either way take a left at the red light.  Just wanted to correct and say that we have 2 red lights.  Instead of being a one horse town.  We are a 2 horse town.

825360962[/snapback]

Hey Jwinston, I found from someone else where I work I can take I-75 for 45 miles and get off Hwy 30 from there can you tell me how to get there anyone??

I-75 is closer to me than driving down 153 and getting on Hwy58 so any advise would be nice. Thanks to all!

Sure if you take 75N you get off and go left (West - under the freeway) at exit 48 or 49 I know it is the Athens exit it's Hwy 30. Go to the 2nd red light (the only one in Decatur from that direction) go thru the light to the next street and turn right you are one block away from the School.

Edited by SCnu-da

Hey Jwinston, I found from someone else where I work I can take I-75 for 45 miles and get off Hwy 30 from there can you tell me how to get there anyone??

I-75 is closer to me than driving down 153 and getting on Hwy58 so any advise would be nice.  Thanks to all!

825360973[/snapback]

If you are going I-75 then get off at the Athens exit and take a left. From there just stay straight and it will take you to Decatur. Go straight through the red light you come to and the school on the right is the high school. There will be a light not farm from I-75, but that is not the one I am talking about. You will drive for a while before getting to Decatur (about 15 mins.).

If you are going I-75 then get off at the Athens exit and take a left.  From there just stay straight and it will take you to Decatur.  Go straight through the red light you come to and the school on the right is the high school.  There will be a light not farm from I-75, but that is not the one I am talking about.  You will drive for a while before getting to Decatur (about 15 mins.).

825360985[/snapback]

You’re correct I forgot about the construction work they just finished on Hwy 30 in Athens. The light in Decatur is at Hwy 58.

Why don't you just cut from Hamilton Place over into the Tyner area and over to 58?

825361022[/snapback]

Getting From Hamilton Place through work traffic, then battling the traffic down Hwy 153 is a nightmare. When I-75 is right there beside Hamilton Place it's just easier to hop on I-75 and go! Wish I could though it sounds easier that way.....

Thanks Though!