Westview vs. Dresden

c_town05

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden Lions played hard tonight and left it all on the field, I am vry proud of these guys, they never gave up and I think Westview realizes that Dresden was not as weak as they thought they were. Dresden you have got to focus now on your next game and go for that this one is over and done so forget about this game. Good Luck to the LIONS!!!!

Hardcharger, no doubt Guy is a heck of a back, but before you get on here and start dogging dresden's back get your facts straight.  Hewett has 650 on i believe 58 carries for an avg. of over 11 yards per carry.  Guy has 851 on 97 carries an avg. of about 8.5 yards per carry. hmmm.  Dresden also has only played 4 games.  And do not start talking about strength of schedule next week ya'll play ballard co.  who south fulton beat 40-0.  Looking forward to seeing a good game tonight, but being that both teams have good backs and each team knows this look for a whole lot of throwing.

825363217[/snapback]

Hey ringo, Dresden hasnt played anybody except westview and humbolt. Hewett hasnt proved himself as a great back. Guy has rushed against crockett, milan, humbolt, huntington, and dresden. he has more yards against harder teams. hewett is a really good running back for Dresden. He would be hard pressed to start at any respectable AA schools.

Let me start by saying that I am not from Dresden, but I do live in Weakley Co. I have seen Westview and Dresden both play live before last nights game. Guy is a great back, but so is Hewett. You are obviously a player on Westview's team, so your opinion is biased. Though Hewett may have been shut down offensively at times, he definitely showed his abilities with a long kick-off return for a touchdown. To say that he would be hard pressed to start in any decent AA school is absurd. Crockett Co. is good, but Milan doesn't seem to have the same talent as in before. Good luck against the Ky powerhouse of Ballard Memorial next week.

Hey ringo, Dresden hasnt played anybody except westview and humbolt.  Hewett hasnt proved himself as a great back.  Guy has rushed against crockett, milan, humbolt, huntington, and dresden.  he has more yards against harder teams.  hewett is a really good running back for Dresden.  He would be hard pressed to start at any respectable AA schools.

825365271[/snapback]

backjudge, i know ur not from dresden but obviously ur a dresden fan...nobody said matt wasnt good, he is dont get me wrong. but as far as hewett showing abilities to run against a good team just b/c he ran a kick off return...naw that doesnt really say much...although he did run a td on a kick off return doesnt set him apart from markei....i believe markei ran 1 against the powerhouse of huntingdon.