Huntingdon vs. Milan

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Milan can play like they did in the 2nd half of the JCM game, then we have a chance. However, if they come out like they did against Trenton, it will be embarassing to say the least.

I saw a Milan team last night that looked like they just didn't want to play football and I think coach Morris saw it also. Should be an interesting week of practice.

The DAWGS are still the DAWGS!  We look forward to Fri Night!!!!!!!!!  No prediction given.

825364841[/snapback]

No prediction? Why just a few days ago you were talking about how bad Milan would beat Huntingdon!

Folks, this one is gonna be bad! Huntingdon looked like the state champs of old last night at Camden. Gotta hand it to 'em, they got it done! Milan05, I'm sorry dude but this is gonna be real bad! Huntingdon 35 Milan 7

Edited by rcombs

it might not be a blow out...but it seems like Huntingdon will win this one. they're defense isnt nearly as good as last year i dont think anyway. if the defense can hold up against Milan then they will when. the offense is awesome, the line isn't as good as last year, but they are still good.

i dont think this will be like the Martin game at all though. the coaches will make sure of that. and its at Milan so the victory will be even sweeter. Mustangs will pull off and win this one.

I told you guys all season long that when Huntingdon-Milan finally gets here, the infamous Milan05 would be no where to be found.  If Huntingdon doesn't celebrate too much and plays the way that they did against Camden, then this one is going to be a beatdown to say the least.  However, if the Mustangs start messing around and turning the football over then they will get embarrassed.  Again...

825364792[/snapback]

If ya smell wut the Stangs are cookin!!!!!!! The stangs are going to win this game because they are probably 1 of 2 of the best teams in west tennessee!

I hate milan with a passion n after them losin to peabody............dear god,their about to get their butts handed to em!

I am not going to predict a blowout but I will settle for a 1 point victory. Huntingdon fans know that crazy things seem to happen when we play in Milan much like they do when we play in Martin.

This years team is slowly coming together and the potential is still there for a real good year. We have to learn how to put teams away when we have them on the ropes. The last two weeks we missed opportunities to really put the other team in a big hole.

GO STANGS!!