Westview Vs. Dresden

Whs_Kt

Westview won 35-21. Dresden played well tonight except for one thing. They have no respect for other players. Before the game..the dresden football team was planning to hurt Markei Guy. During the game..Markei hurt his leg and limped off the field and the Dresden fans stood up and cheered. I bet alotta people lost respect for dresden. If they wanna beat Westview then they should do it right by playing the game not injuring players. Markei is a awesome running back but other teams shouldnt try to hurt him just to win. I think that the dresden fans and players need to grow up and learn respect. Its not just disrespectful its unsportsman like and it looks bad on the coaches and the team. Dresden did play well tonight,dont get me wrong, but they shouldnt have planned to hurt another player no matter who or what team it was. Yeah I understand that its rivalry, and people like to say stuff to get them pumped or to get the other team furious, but to actually go out there and hurt a player on purpose is just plain worng no matter who ya are. But Westview stayed stong tonight so Good job Westview on your win and good job Markei for staying in the game strong and ready!! thumb

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview won 35-21. Dresden played well tonight except for one thing. They have no respect for other players. Before the game..the dresden football team was planning to hurt Markei Guy. During the game..Markei hurt his leg and limped off the field and the Dresden fans stood up and cheered. I bet alotta people lost respect for dresden. If they wanna beat Westview then they should do it right by playing the game not injuring players. Markei is a awesome running back but other teams shouldnt try to hurt him just to win. I think that the dresden fans and players need to grow up and learn respect. Its not just disrespectful its unsportsman like and it looks bad on the coaches and the team. Dresden did play well tonight,dont get me wrong, but they shouldnt have planned to hurt another player no matter who or what team it was. Yeah I understand that its rivalry, and people like to say stuff to get them pumped or to get the other team furious, but to actually go out there and hurt a player on purpose is just plain worng no matter who ya are. But Westview stayed stong tonight so Good job Westview on your win and good job Markei for staying in the game strong and ready!! thumb

825364156[/snapback]

I would like to add a reply to you about respect. It is hard to give respect when you dont get it in return. I dont remember the fans cheering about Guy. You want to talk respect, then your fans need to learn it as well. What is sad is that, there is even no respect from Martin in PeeWee Football all the way up. Because in PeeWee I hear parents talking about the small kids and running the them down because the comment was made about my child so in order to get respect you have to give it. Westview people have always been ugly to Dresden and that is very sad so dont talk to me about respect. I also remember a time when Dresden played Westview and their goal was to take our running back out and they did for the YEAR because after a dead ball play they hit him just right and took him out. And 1 more thing about respect in football players, Westview Football Players should have never came to our guys making in fun of a young girl who almost lost her life in a car wreck and is still fighting for her life!!!!!!!!. She is going to live but she remains a long battle with head injuries that will remain with her for a life time and she fights everyday to get her life back. So you need to go talk to them about respect as well. What it all comes down to is that everyone needs to keep their mouth shut put it on the field and play ball.

Oh, Boo Hoo, poor DHS. The teams played hard, now let the coaches and TSSAA take care of any misbehavior. I'm sure it is hard to experience gross inferiority on the field to Martin for the past 30 years, win ONE last year, and then begin repeating the same old embarrassing pattern again. Stop playing the blame game and try to be good sports--and also try to be realistic about your future in this series, it will make the next few years easier to swallow.

Honestly Digger 85, I dont think you have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about when your saying we made fun of that young lady. We had the upmost respect for her and prayed for her. Now as to "hearsay", im sure some of the players from "Big D" said that just to try and get them pumped up. Also if you didnt know we had a young man last spring who was hit by a semi shortly after school. Now we are in the same boat and i'm almost positve that none of the football players or residents in Martin would say anything about that girl. The young man that was hit is still in very serious condition. And for the last thing..we know about respect. When Dresden beat Westview last year they ran around the feild with their little flag thinking that they won the SuperBowl. Now do you wanna talk about sportsmanship or respect?

Us Chargers are just trying to play the best ball that we can.Forget the trash talk and all of that other mess. If u want to talk trash, then do it in some other place, at some other time, about some other team, because that is not what Westview is about! We are all about playing hard and working hard!

Edited by Punisher-whs pride