Fulton vs. Anderson County

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I TRIED to warn Roadrunner - you just don't understand 'til you're there with me - do you?! I don't know boorelly, though. I know you, Roadrunner - so I probably won't be quite so bad to him - don't get me wrong, I'll yell my lungs out - I just won't jump all over him & yell "in his face" like I did you!

aaahhhhh . . . . come on - you know you loved it!

GO FALCONS!

Yeah, I enjoyed the game and the way you acting. But the one thing I really enjoyed was the outcome of the game. Maybe we can do again in November but you'll have to be on AE's side. Nah, that'll be ok. I have to get a little rowdy for round 2 this year.

But I'm going to get off this thread now because this is for AC and Fulton talk only. So the next time I enter in here it'll be to address the topic of this thread. Good Luck Friday and I hope to see ya tomorrow night if not, in November.

One of my coworkers is wanting to go to watch Caolfield and Greenback this weekend. I may the only brother at the game. I know coach Satterfield and his son. Should be a good game. I still don't know whcih game. But I will be at the fence on Fulton's side if I am at the game. But I do smell the fish and chicken at Dusty Lennon stadium. It is a toss up right now.

I may be the only brother at the game. But I do smell the fish and chicken at Dusty Lennon stadium. It is a toss up right now.

825368544[/snapback]

LMAO, now tha'ts funny about Coalfield!

Now to the chicken wangz and the fish, you don't know what you're missing or going to be missing. Just remember one thing, "Think back to last year when A.Mac knocked that dude head helment." This is round 2 this year.....

The kicking game won't be a deciding factor. I....for the first time ever....agree with boorelly about Fulton's return game. They've done very well this year. but you gotta add Marques Patton in there with Tip and Elliot. Fulton is gonna have to show up offensively. I think AC will get on the board early and the Fulton defense will stuff'em from there on out. But if the Falcons can't get goin on offense sooner then they did last week then this game will be a lot more interesting.

Don't forget 2001 boys! :)

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

I think this will be a great game if Anderson County plays like they should. If they don't show up it could be bad for the mavs. Fulton has so many athletes that they can start slow and make up for it. Anderson County will have to play virtually a mistake free ballgame. Can AC stop the big plays and the traps, and can Fulton stop the running attack of AC?

Who in the world are the 2001 boys. I hope you are nto talking about tthe Falcon 2001 team. If I am not mistaken AE won the State Championship in 2001.

825370336[/snapback]

first of all....I meant dont forget 2001, boys. Guess I should have put the comma in there for you janu. And actually yes I am talkin about the 2001 falcons.........but it ain't got NOTHIN to do with AE. The Ac and the Falcon fans know what happened in 2001 when these 2 teams met in the playoffs....that's what I was talkin about.And if I'm not mistaken Fulton won it in 2003. What's that got to do with anything?

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe