Creek Wood at Marshall Co

timbdp

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County might win, but no way they win by 21. This should be a great game. Creek Wood may have overlooked Richland(BUT I DONT THINK SO), but they will be focused on Marshall County. The Richland game wasnt as close as the score said. CW dominated the game, but killed themselves. They had a passing touchdown called back, and a few long runs. Looking forward to this Friday. GO REDHAWKS.

Edited by tiger63

This should be a good game. I think that Richland was a little bit better than what CW thought. Tiger63 is right tho. The game wasnt as close as the score made it look. But thats in the past and to this week this game could come down to special teams. If CW doesnt make the mistakes they made against richland like the touchdown passes called back they could come out on top this week but it will be tough. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

hey knit69, wonder what bird is gonna think about you using his name? I guess you are running out of originality. This one should be a hard fought battle. Cw should have ran away with the score against richland. The cw backs werent getting touched until they got to the second level, good job to the guys upfront. But also i think that cw came in with a big head. A lot of the guys knew that they would kill richland and didnt put much into the game. Im not sure but i think the score at the half may have been 14-7 cw, again not sure on that stat so correct me if im wrong. To me it looked like cw had no intensity to start the game and could have played a better game. Cw needs to take the a-game to lewisburg friday to get a win. Congratualtoins to CW on their first win at home, good luck on friday. Hey redhawk1 hows that new ride treatin you?

Looking forward to the game. It should be a great one. This will be Creek Wood's first trip to the jungle. Last year Marshall County traveled to Charlotte to play a very young CW team. Marshall barely escaped with a win, 28-20. With the CW team having more experience this year, I think this one will be really close. The winner of game is put in good position for a home playoff game. The Marshall Co. game is the start of a long region run for the wood, they play Marshall Co.and Montgomery Central on the road. Then come home for two games against Giles and Page. Any word on Marshall's qb, is he in or out? That could make a difference in the outcome of the game, for sure. GO RED HAWKS!

Any word on Marshall's qb, is he in or out? That could make a difference in the outcome of the game, for sure. GO RED HAWKS!

825368038[/snapback]

Whether Bishop plays or not is not the only worry that Creekwood should have. There is more to this team than Kevin Bishop even though he is a big part of the team. Kellen Gower has stepped up and played the position very well and is capable of being the man.

My suggestion to Creekwood is to forget about the almost win as you call it from last year. That was then and this is now. Last years team was at this time last year wasn't playing as team, there were a lot of I's and not many we's. This years team isn't that way and you will see a lot better team effort than you did last year.

Put up or Shut Up and Bring your A GAME --- You will need it.

Whether Bishop plays or not is not the only worry that Creekwood should have. There is more to this team than Kevin Bishop even though he is a big part of the team. Kellen Gower has stepped up and played the position very well and is capable of being the man.

My suggestion to Creekwood is to forget about the almost win as you call it from last year. That was then and this is now. Last years team was at this time last year wasn't playing as  team, there were a lot of I's and not many we's. This years team isn't that way and you will see a lot better team effort than you did last year.

Put up or Shut Up and Bring your A GAME --- You will need it.

825368253[/snapback]

How did you change your name? Are you MCtigerfan? I believe you are! Anywayz the wood will be ready especially if Ben gets more carrys than josh

My heart hopes the Tigers get back to the play-offs. That short coach over at Marshall Co. keeps me posted. Mac get those boys a moven to the right direction. APSU07, how is the job going and boys record? MacTigerfan, get-em-dun!!! Hope to see you guys sometime in the near future. Your boosters are still the best!!! Sorry Creekwood, Marshall Co. by 14!!!