Dresden vs. McKenzie

68roadrunner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I was about to have a heart attack as their 50 yard fieldgoal inched closer and closer. We should have beaten them atleast by a touchdown but Dresden got a mega touchdown to bring the score to 22 - 29 and then a questionable touchdown to bring it to 28-29. I couldn't really tell if they did score, but either way, McKenzie still managed to pull off the win. This is sure to raise the team morale.

Good job on the part of Dresden on putting up one heck of a fight.

Edited by BigDMcK

I agree with the decision to go for the win from the 1 1/2 yard line instead of kicking the pat--it took guts and the players should be proud of their coaching staff for being aggressive and having confidence in the bigs guys up front. The Bear would have been proud, win or lose.

The Rebels are pretty much in a must win situation with Chester Co. next Friday night to go to the playoffs. Sure hope the Dresden game was the spark to lift the Rebs back into a playing attitude!!!! A win over Chester Co. will pretty well give McKenzie a lock on at least 4th place. One good point of being in 4th place is that we wouldn't be in the same bracket with Huntingdon! 3rd place would have us in the same bracket as the Mustangs.

I surely hope the Rebels have turned the corner now and continue to play well the rest of the season. With the same effort that we had last night all season we could well be undefeated right now but, we can still salvege a good season from here on into the playoffs. It's time to get to work and get serious Rebels!!! We're still behind ya'll and supporting you.

Exactly the point, respect isn't given, it is earned! The Rebels earned it back last night!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a Rebel fan longer than most people posting here have lived. I EARNED my right to express my feelings by leaving my sweat and blood on Rebel Field!!!!!!!! The Rebels did good last night----NO, they did great!!!!!

The Rebels haven't lost fans this year, just upset them a little. Now, get on out there and spank Chester Co. and let's go to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Duck!!! I guess you were listening on the radio friday night. What station?

And you are right, you have to earn respect. I hope all those players realize what is on the line this Friday night. They have to bring their A game. It win or no week 11.

Edited by volsandtitans1