Are you impressed?

rcombs

So Huntingdon may be the favorite to win 2A in 2005 as well???

825371271[/snapback]

I think Camden has a good team. But, alot of those kids have been starting for 2 or 3 years now. Huntingdon is a less experienced team than Camden I believe but still won the game, fairly handily.If they meet in the third round ( which is a bif IF) IMO Huntingdon wins by 4 td's. That game would be at Huntingdon.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to nitpick, but Camden is very senior laden, so younger doesn't apply. Huntingdon starts a sophomore at QB, a sophomore at FB, a junior at TB/WB. 3 juniors in the defensive backfield. 2 junior linebackers. a sophomore DT...I could go on.

825371264[/snapback]

Mustang69...in response in as far as experience, Camden is just as young as the Mustangs...A senior QB that didn't start until last year and only took a few snaps previous to that....a junior and sophomore running back....a senior fullback that only started on the defense prior to this year....a line that graduated three to college ball last year...2 Junior LBs....1 sophomore DB.....should I continue?...the biggest difference between these two teams is BIG game experience...Huntingdon wins that hands down... now these boys have played what could be the biggest game of their careers its only up from here....the jitters...the hype...they've experienced it now where huntingdon has lived with that winning aura for 2 years now....I'm only saying that it will be interesting to see how Camden builds from here on out.

Take a closer look at the Huntingdon-Camden thread and see for yourself.

825371053[/snapback]

CBarkley.. Still not a good answer. See your quote above. All I'm asking is who TOLD you H'don wanted no part of Camden in the playoffs. I hope you didn't respond to what someone 13 yr. old posted on here. You were the second post on that thread and if you look at your response to my question it's seems to indicate that you made a statement to yourself and you answered your own question. Not trying to start a bruhaha but we take our football seriously here in Huntingdon and to make a statement that the Mustangs want no part Camden in the playoffs is absolutely way off. If someone told you that don't try to put it off on what someone wrote on here. I've checked all the threads and nobody from Huntingdon said this ridiculous statement. Now.... Camden has a fine club and we look forward to the playoffs whoever it might be.. Milan first.. Go Blue!

RCombs....no bashing was intended...I agree that mistakes were made on both sides of the ball and that huntingdon definitely executed much better than the younger, much less experienced, and very nervous Camden team....but I think now that this game is over, another meeting between these two could have a much different outcome.

825371030[/snapback]

No, I just thought it looked like some people were getting ready to bash Huntingdon. I half expected Milan05 to show up lol.