Whitwell @ Sequatchie County

tiger34

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP is back and revenge is on their side.  Whitwell's line is the worst it has been in years.  #5 is showing a lot of wear from being hit so many times over the last 6 games.  #42 is slow.  The inside linebackers couldn't tackle my momma.  Enuff said

Sequatchie County by 14 points at least.

825367931[/snapback]

ok.....if Whitwell is that bad, then they dont even need to play. JP doesnt have anything on Whitwells JP! JP, word of advice, take your beach towel and wipe your blood with it on Friday Night because the Tigers are coming after yall!! #5 may be worn out from hittin people not from gettin hit. The inside linebackers are young, but i know for a fact that they can tackle your momma!! A word to your momma, the Tigers by 2 touchdowns!!

The only thing JP is gonna need his beach towel for is when he is on vacation after half time because this one won't even be close. The starters will be at the drive in watching friday night lights by half time while the tigers are getting their lights knocked out. If whitwell scores more than two touchdowns i'll be shocked. This isnt lookout valley you're playing. Whitwell has played two good teams and got killed by both, talk about tackling my mamma....hopefully that would be easier for you than tackling boyd and jaspers 5th string offense!! Wonder if we'll have the honor of a hand shake after the score gets out of hand? :D

The only thing JP is gonna need his beach towel for is when he is on vacation after half time because this one won't even be close. The starters will be at the drive in watching friday night lights by half time while the tigers are getting their lights knocked out. If whitwell scores more than two touchdowns i'll be shocked.  This isnt lookout valley you're playing.  Whitwell has played two good teams and got killed by both, talk about tackling my mamma....hopefully that would be easier for you than tackling boyd and jaspers 5th string offense!!  Wonder if we'll have the honor of a hand shake after the score gets out of hand? :unsure:

825372096[/snapback]

Did you give a hand shake last year after getting beat for the second straight year? :rolleyes:

Seq. struggles with Tiger teams this year, Whitwell by 1.

Go Tigers

825372468[/snapback]

Give me a break!!!!!!

(1) Your line absolutely stinks.

(2) #5 is decent but he has absoluely no one to throw to and no line to block.

(3) #3 comes in to play QB because #5 is the only one that can catch at least a cold at WR.

(4) Sequatchie has the motivation since they have been EMBARRASSED the last two years by getting beat by the Tiggers. ;)

Edited by doithard,doitright,ordoitagain