Upperman @ Portland

PPride

Smith County has 17 Seniors. I live in Trousdale and they have a real young team. After this season RB McDonald and Eric Vetetoe are going to be the only real losses. They will still have dillehay at QB and most of the offensive line are either Sophmores or Juniors.

I agree though that Trousdale will probably make a run for another title next year.

825373332[/snapback]

SC also has 68 underclassmen. I think we'll be alright. ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a relatively easy game for the Panthers.  Upperman is nowhere near the top 5 in the region. 

It really should be a good finish again.  The LA - Portland game will be a huge one.  Portland should be favored by a little...but I thought Portland would kill LA the last two years.  The only big variable is the injury bug.  It seems to have bitten us for the 1st time in a couple of years.  If we can limp by YAI...week 10 will be another huge game for SC and Portland.  The region regular season title is very much still up for grabs.

825369540[/snapback]

Twan...How are your guys doing that were injured the other night @ TC???

Twan...How are your guys doing that were injured the other night @ TC???

825373466[/snapback]

Wilmore is out for at least 2 games...maybe more. Silcox is out maybe for the rest of the regular season if not more. Our center is out for the year. He already had one torn ACL...and then tore the other one in practice.