Region 4 pick'em contest

GWAVE1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My memory of Lebanon

The yr before last we went over there and to be quite honest Smyrna wasn't very pumped for the game. Lebanon had a good team that yr with a lot of speed. I think Smyrna was actually flat for that game and was primed for a upset.

What does Lebanon do? They come out come over to Smyrna's side of the field and start pointing and yelling smack. Smyrna scored on their first 3 possesions and basically just dusted them. The emotional level on Smyrnas sideline went up 5 times after their challenge.

Last yr a few of Lebanons players did the same thing especially thier big lineman

(the one who play hard every 3rd play or so)

If you have any pull please be sure when we visit this year that they come over and point and yell because it has worked so well the lst 2 years.

In summary that is why some folks get a bad impression of lebanon why not just line up and play the game abd if you want emotion why not go to your sideline and get it?

Lebanon has enough talent and has won enough not to need that kind of stuff.

My memory of Lebanon

The yr before last we went over there and to be quite honest Smyrna wasn't very pumped for the game. Lebanon had a good team that yr with a lot of speed. I think Smyrna was actually flat for that game and was primed for a upset.

What does Lebanon do?  They come out come over to Smyrna's side of the field and start pointing and yelling smack. Smyrna scored on their first 3 possesions and basically just dusted them. The emotional level on Smyrnas sideline went up 5 times after their challenge.

Last yr a few of Lebanons players did the same thing especially thier big lineman

(the one who play hard every 3rd play or so)

If you have any pull please be sure when we visit this year that they come over and point and yell because it has worked so well the lst 2 years.

In summary that is why some folks get a bad impression of lebanon why not just line up and play the game abd if you want emotion why not go to your sideline and get it?

Lebanon has enough talent and has won enough not to need that kind of stuff.

825372341[/snapback]

like i said guys this year is different. i know they've acted like idiots before but don't expect the same attitude this year. and oct. 22nd is going to be the best game of the season in this region. CAN'T WAIT!!!

So you thought i wouldnt make my picks huh? Well i have squeezed a few minutes in my busy schedule to make my weekly picks.

Blackman @ Lebanon >>>> Blackman gets beat BLUE (Lebanon)

Riverdale @ Oakland (hot pick/Oakland)>>>> THOMAShawk factor (Riverdale)

Wilson Central @ Siegel >>>> Wilson Central, this team isnt bad

Antioch @ Cookeville >>>> Coker or not, Antioch wins

Gallatin @ McGavock >>>> GreenWave

Brentwood @ Franklin >>>> Franklin

See you all at Freedom Field tonight

like i said guys this year is different. i know they've acted like idiots before but don't expect the same attitude this year. and oct. 22nd is going to be the best game of the season in this region. CAN'T WAIT!!!

825372366[/snapback]

Thats great becasue as I said they are good enough not to need all that.

No doubt the importance of the game between Lebanon vs Smyrna this yr.

The winner gets a home field game but other than that it really deosn't make much difference as far as who you play round one since the teams in the 2 and 3 spots are pretty much the same talent wise in that region. As a matter of fact there is not a lot of difference between 1 through 4 on that region.

So you thought i wouldnt make my picks huh? Well i have squeezed a few minutes in my busy schedule to make my weekly picks.

Blackman @ Lebanon >>>> Blackman gets beat BLUE (Lebanon)

Riverdale @ Oakland (hot pick/Oakland)>>>> THOMAShawk factor (Riverdale)

Wilson Central @ Siegel >>>> Wilson Central, this team isnt bad

Antioch @ Cookeville >>>> Coker or not, Antioch wins

Gallatin @ McGavock >>>> GreenWave

Brentwood @ Franklin >>>> Franklin

See you all at Freedom Field tonight

825372380[/snapback]

little late on the WC-siegel buddy. the stars got pounded last night 41-0.

Thats great becasue as I said they are good enough not to need all that.

No doubt the importance of the game between Lebanon vs Smyrna this yr.

The winner gets a home field game but other than that it really deosn't make much difference as far as who you play round one since the teams in the 2 and 3 spots are pretty much the same talent wise in that region. As a matter of fact there is not a lot of difference between 1 through 4 on that region.

825372382[/snapback]

which region will we play(i am having a brain fart-need more sleep)????

Well it looks like Siegel isn't on it's way to the playoffs anytime soon. I was very unimpressed with Wilson Central. They run a very weak wing t and cant pass. Their special teams isnt anything great either. That being said they beat Siegel

41-0. The last time I saw Siegel play was their first game in school history against Coffee Co. They got beat 42-14 or something like that. That Siegel team was better than this one.

Guest Oakland
Well it looks like Siegel isn't on it's way to the playoffs anytime soon. I was very unimpressed with Wilson Central. They run a very weak wing t and cant pass. Their special teams isnt anything great either. That being said they beat Siegel 

41-0. The last time I saw Siegel play was their first game in school history against Coffee Co. They got beat 42-14 or something like that. That Siegel team was better than this one.

825372589[/snapback]

rome wasnt built in a day, give another year or so and they will be playoff caliber, maybe as early as next season

Guest region4fan

ooooo....all schools go thru their lean years. And everyone has to take their hards knocks. And some, no matter if they win don't ever get the respect that they deserve.( sound familiar?)