White County 13, Shelbyville 3

SpartaWarrior

Just saw on the scoreboard that (supposedly) the Warriors of White County beat the Shelbyville Golden Eagles, ON THE ROAD. 13 to 3.

Is this some sort of sick joke? I miss my first WCHS game in 4 and a half years and it turns out to be one of the biggest upsets in memory?

And if it is true, how can I ever be forgiven for my terrible sin?

Frazier didn't play for Shelbyville. However on offense for the Warriors it was great to see Jr. Lewis play his first game at completely 100% this season. He carried the ball 30 times for over 200 yards. He made some unbelievable runs. The Warrior defense played their best game of the season against the run. Sorry if it sounds as if I am bragging but they don't get that chance to much on here.

Good game for Sparta, the Lewis kid ran the ball great, breaking tackle after tackle. As for Shelbyville, they were like White County was a few weeks ago, INJURY FILLED. Shelbyville starters that did not play at all-LB-Josh Bobo, DEnd-Jon Hickman, DT/OG Steven Hartlein, QB-SS Jarred Frazier

Shelbyville starters injured and left the game in 1st half-MLB Taurian Darden, FS-Matt Johnson, DT/OT Demario Morrow

That is 7 starters that did not play, and it doesn't get any easier this week against Overton!

As for White County, they are a big physical team that played hard, I don't want to take anything away from there well played game, they earned the victory and I wish them the best of luck!