MILAN FOOTBALL

westtn2004state

Everyone here knows which team should have won the game based on talent. I am a huge Milan fan but I am smart enough to know that we won on heart and execution. I don't know what is holding Huntingdon back right now but i suspect they will figure it out. To the Dawgs, I am proud of your effort tonight. You guys played as a team and everyone picked a teamate up tonight. I BELIEVE this team can win against Dresden & Humboldt to take the Region 7AA Title. Great Job Dawgs.!!!!!

Congratulations to the Bulldogs. I never have a good feeling playing at Hale Stadium. Milan may not be dominant as years past but were good enough to whip us last night. After H'don scored twice early we seemed to let up. Milan kept plugging away. I thought if we had scored in the third quarter when we were up 20-13 on the 10 yd. line we we would be in good shape. Milan fans were great as usual. It looks like we lost Karl Butler for the season with a broken leg. That makes three starters out for the year now... Good luck the rest of the year!

great game, maybe now westtn2004state will stop trying to defend last year's semifinal matchup. he can bask in the glory of this game, at least for 7 weeks.

wouldn't it be a great thing if we had yet another huntingdon-milan semifinal game. both teams have to get their acts together though. they need to find some kind of consistancy. but lets all hope that westtn2004state learned from being a sore snot about last year's game and that you wont be finger pointing if the better team (to you it would be, milan) doesn't win that one. oh well we can only pray that this wont happen. i don't think i can handle another year of watching people reiterate that the game is over, and we can't change that.

i have nothing against you. we are both football fans, but you should learn to take things in stride. i walked out of johnny hale stadium with a smile on my face thinking "we'll get em next time." there's always 1 winner and 1 loser in every game.

there was a gentlemen sitting behind me last night who was saying some very insulting things about the team he was there to support (huntingdon) and i was very annoyed because there was 9 minutes left to play. alot of what he said has made me come to the conclusion that this team has more pressure on it than any huntingdon team has ever had. alot of people will find it hard to believe that we have to get back to the basics on alot of things, and having games like we had against chester county doesn't help that, but maybe games like this will.

like i said, no disrespect to you that you haven't already earned from degrading the team that knocked you off last year when it did matter. prior to your beliefs they were a really good team because they showed what you guys showed last night, determination and will. and i think you see that based on how you labeled this thread you started with the "I BELIEVE" slogan. hey huntingdon fans you think we can trademark that slogan! :D

It was all in good humor darkglow. Ill take it to the grave that Milan was better last year. Ill admit you have the MAN on your team.(chris donald) he looks like he could be playing easily in the SEC if not more.(Already). Coming into the game when it was 12-0 i wanted to leave. And then things started happening. I admitted more than once that yall are the better team before this game was played. On paper, yall should have won by 50.

yeah.. he's a man playing with boys. last night was the hardest i've seen him run yet. i wonder what his 40 time is. just think, huntingdon fans get to watch him 2 more years.

i also liked when boo flattened # 2. i told you guys he was a tough little man. i dont understand why huntingdon resorted to air it out with plenty of play left in the game.

I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong about Milan.  The Dawgs got a great win tonight over a great football team.  I guess that Milan05 knew what he was talking about all along huh fellas???

825373555[/snapback]

Milan05 just got lucky, nothing more. Huntingdon is not a great team, in fact they are not even a good team at this moment in my eyes. They have alot of work to do from the coaches to the scout team. Milan got beat by Trenton, nuff said. I suggest the Mustangs get back to basics such as tackling!!