Where is Siegel going now?

Siegelballa05

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

hey Hoolie, I think I cracked the case of the mystery poster , Crimsontide17.. Cause whoever it is is pretty scummy to get on here and trash his team like that. I think it is not for motivation, to rally the troops, or to get someone mad......I think it someone with some jealousy issues and obviously a benchwarmer.

Are you ready for the region calling out ceremony?????????

Drum roll please........

Looks like it is none other than Josh Pelchat #17 for the Stars.!!!!

Hope they treat you real nice in the locker room tomorrow........

you know a welcome back from Fall Break Oklahoma Style........

Get him Fullback49!!

Guest region4fan

Pelchat is from New Hampshire ( his old school was the Crimson Tide) and is #17 on Siegel's team. He also runs down the team and coach on his Xanga site in pretty much the same writing style as here, except no cussing on here. Case closed .

Edited by region4fan

If a player gets on the internet, Watson will find out. He used to always come up to me when I played at Blackman and say something about me being on there. What's funny is I used to tell him all kinds of stuff while on coacht and I didn't even know it was him that I was talking too. Good thing I never said anything bad about him.

after the way the racist, white bread, rednecks treated our fans by getting the police to arrest one of our parents just because he mistook these two girls for girls that he knew that went to our school. the girls in question were on our side of the stadium at the concession stand. if the man in question would have been white , he never would have been arrested. is seigal a whites only school? i hope and pray that seigal has horrible year after horrible year. too bad we will never play you again and you better count your blessings because we would humiliate you every year. knox central.

Guest region4fan

What in the world are you talking about John Paul?? There are no all white schools in RC!

Hoolie........you might be giving me some credit that I don't deserve! :rolleyes:

bhsol......I am sure that Coach Watson is on top of things. After all they have cameras watching cameras all over Siegel!!! Plus anything you type or even read on a public server ( like at a school) is monitored. yes, every word!

One thing is for sure, the energy from this team goes from one extreme to another. They are either fired up to the max or down, down, down, down. I have even heard the coaches on the side lines saying *don't get down, don't get down". I have to say, I don't know how easy it would be to work hard all year long and then get embarrassed week after week. But,I think Siegel has 2 choices. Lay Down or Buck up. If their tired of losing, then get out there and be agressive. Win or lose, play hard. There were too many missed tackles because noone is wrapping up. Drill them and drill them hard! The O line looks like they are just going thru the motions and lots of times don't even know who they are blocking for, or where the RB or QB is at ,to get him down field. It is not because the talent isn't there, the drive isn't there.

Just like the guy from WC said. They've been there. Blackmans been there, etc. Now Siegels here. A second year school trying to come up from the bottom of the ranks. I hope to God that the guys that had to come over last year from Oakland and Blackman get an opportunity to play in their own stadium before they all graduate next year. I also hope that they decide to come together in this slump and KICK SOME A**!!!

I think you're right Hoolie, Corvin, Chad, Dustin, Zeke and Justin, they haven't given up. They are busting A** every week. Brock marlin and Bryan Hughes are 2 more I have seen consistently aggressive and play hard with alot of heart.

If the team, fans, band,cheerleaders, dance team, faculty all stick together there will be light at the end of the tunnel. If we keep feeling sorry for ourselves, the morale will continue to bring us down. GOOD BAD OR INDIFFERENT THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT!! GO STARS!!!