Campbell Co @ Science Hill

VolViking

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure exactly what time we are leaving yet.  I probaly won't know for sure til Wednesday or Thursday, but you are more than welcome to catch a ride with us.

825376581[/snapback]

Well thank you...the Corbin game won't be worth watching...they have recovered from their injuries, and are playing a very weak Russell County team...so needless to say I would rather not watch a slaughter.

I am not sure how to get in touch with you; email me or something in a couple days and give me your cell number...I'm sure DeMott and some others will make the journey as well.

Edited by marlow50

Kepp bad mouthing us guys.  It makes it that much sweeter when this team goes out and takes care of business.  I know this is looking ahead and I know people are going to say I'm crazy or even stupid but afterr the Cougars take care of Science Hill that they will hand the Tribe an upset for senior night.  It's also good to see some players from the greatest Jacksboro Middle School team ever adding their thoughts to the subject.  Kepp going stron guys let's shut these naysayers up!

825376480[/snapback]

No one is bad mouthing CC, they have to beat a good team before I call them a good team or at least play a close game with a good team.

"You have to beat the best, to be the best"

JC4life has point you do have to beat the best to be the best. we will know what kind of special team we have In 2 weeks when the tribe comes to LA ill be there im traveling home from the boro this weekend and the next. marlow call me today.

825376676[/snapback]

I'll do'er good sir. thumb ....................sour mash?

Lately, I have not been posting--just reading what all y'all have to say. It just amazes me to see how the Cougar "faithful" appear after a few wins. I must have just misunderstood and faithful actually means fairweather--but it is good to have the school and the community behind the team. Enough about that, I have no desire to nag---Nor to single out anyone, this is just a generalized statement.

Well, I guess I will go ahead and make my prediction for Friday---I forsee a Campbell Co win. Science Hill is a good team, but the Cougars want this win and deserve it. I wish you all the best of luck and I will be there on Friday despite the two hour drive it will take to get there.

Just a little reminder--Everyone go vote for Chris Johnson for PrepXtra O-player of the week. He really deserves it--especially after his excellent performance Friday against Bearden.

Score:

Campbell Co: 13

Science Hill: 0

Edited by CC180

Lately, I have not been posting--just reading what all y'all have to say.  It just amazes me to see how the Cougar "faithful" appear after a few wins.  I must have just misunderstood and faithful actually means fairweather--but it is good have the school and the community behind the team.  Enough about that, I have no desire to nag---

Well, I guess I will go ahead and make my prediction for Friday---I forsee a Campbell County win.  Science Hill is a good team, but the Cougars want this win and deserve it.  I wish you all the best of luck and I will be there on Friday despite the two hour drive it will take to get there. 

Just a little reminder--Everyone go vote for Chris Johnson for PrepXtra O-player of the week.  He really deserves it--especially after his excellent performance Friday against Bearden

Score:

Campbell County:  13

Science Hill: 0

825376849[/snapback]

I said I jumped on the band-wagon. I endured a lot as a fan, then player, then a transfer away...which was the most difficult decision of my life and can not be changed. I am proud of the coaches & players for making a commitment to exellence and standing by it. I also commend the coaches for being resolute in their endeavors. They could have easily ran away from the challenge after winning only 5 games in 3 years, but they didn't. I have never been against the cougars...just cynical and sceptical due to my experiences with the pain and disappointment of optimism and commitment ending with 0,1, and then 2 win seasons and the desertion of a coach. Like I said earlier go Cougars...by 3...making history.

I said I jumped on the band-wagon.  I endured a lot as a fan, then player, then a transfer away...which was the most difficult decision of my life and can not be changed.  I am proud of the coaches & players for making a commitment to exellence and standing by it.  I also commend the coaches for being resolute in their endeavors.  They could have easily ran away from the challenge after winning only 5 games in 3 years, but they didn't.  I have never been against the cougars...just cynical and sceptical due to my experiences with the pain and disappointment of optimism and commitment ending with 0,1, and then 2 win seasons and the desertion of a coach.  Like I said earlier go Cougars...by 3...making history.

825376889[/snapback]

Is this Derrick Marlow?